Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(23-May-2013 at 17:53)
Any Age 1-3 Players still around

Just got back into the game. I've been gone for over 9-10 years and I'm looking to see if any of my old Kingdom (The Ravaging Monk) is still around. Since I don't have ICQ, MSN, or AIM for about a decade I figured this would be a good place to start. And I figured the title would at least get some people from the old Mehul Patel days lol. I know some of my people were spread out in AA and HaJ right before I left. I don't have a huge amount of time (2-3 logins a day) so I'd just prefer to be with some old friends vs. the n00b kingdom I randomed into. Thanks for any help.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Timere Caesar Add Timere Caesar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-May-2013 at 03:05)

Re: Any Age 1-3 Players still around

You would be better off asking on the Utoforums.

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-May-2013 at 10:30)

Does starting in age 3 count ?

as flutterby said better asking in the main utopia forums

http://forums.utopia-game.com/forumd...30-Utopia-Talk

and last time I played (january 2013) TRM was still around

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jun-2013 at 03:23)

Originally Posted by HarleyQuinnROX: View Post
Does starting in age 3 count ?

as flutterby said better asking in the main utopia forums

http://forums.utopia-game.com/forumd...30-Utopia-Talk

and last time I played (january 2013) TRM was still around
im still here ASF is still around, i see ironballs around occasionally, Tempest is in and out, flogger is still around, not sure about the rest from the very early ages

Saint Sinner for President 2012
You're all fucking stupid
You're mafia, dont deny it.
Absalom
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skraz Add Skraz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Jun-2013 at 05:16)

Originally Posted by Skraz: View Post
im still here ASF is still around, i see ironballs around occasionally, Tempest is in and out, flogger is still around, not sure about the rest from the very early ages
I feel like ASF will be playing Utopia longer than Utopia will exist.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jul-2013 at 06:38)
I sometimes think about coming back for old timey sakes but you know... something something this something something that.

VIVA LA REDDY AND SKRAZ

3 More to Go.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redwingsfan Add Redwingsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(25-Aug-2013 at 22:59)

havent seen trm this age but seen them 1-2 ages ago??
View Public Profile Find more posts by mbab Add mbab to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2014 at 04:36)
here since the beta, going on 16 years!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Baal s Doom Add Baal s Doom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-May-2014 at 20:44)
Round and round we go - ashes ashes, posies posies, we all fall down.......I like the posts......

Anon, Elvensryche, Utopheous, Elvensdead, Elvensryche - maybe finish up anon again......
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elvensryche Add Elvensryche to your Buddy List Reply with Quote