Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(19-Jan-2015 at 00:16)

Only a handful of the old guard left playing from way back when.Altho i cant speak for anyone else,im enjoying the laid back days of no alliance wars,not logging in to countless complaints of some kd hitting someone i had to figure what was going on .I do miss the alliance wars sometimes, NI/AA Or NHA/VBI.Those were fun times.

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Feb-2015 at 14:09)

But that's what I miss the huge society that revolved around utopia and how every now and then it flips out due to an alliance war(especially in the perma kill days) ..... this sedated water down version of utopia is very hohum

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2015 at 02:14)

You didnt have to clean up messes Jaco made tho lol.

If the game were to ever advertise and grow again times might change.Who knows that alliances could rekindle and come back.

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Feb-2015 at 23:49)
Wow

I remember i used this site a lot a long long time ago. I never actually used this forum but i sure read some of the debates. Today i decided to enter my account and i saw that I last visited on June 20th 2004. Wow, It just hit me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chimu Add Chimu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Feb-2015 at 21:41)
miss my old kd mates

I don't even remember the account and email that I had used when I first started logging into the forums.. anyone remember the name LowLow or know if he is still active somewhere on here? I know there was some animosity with him for awhile but was a great mate.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ChaChaCharms Add ChaChaCharms to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-May-2015 at 09:22)
Re: miss my old kd mates

Originally Posted by ChaChaCharms: View Post
I don't even remember the account and email that I had used when I first started logging into the forums.. anyone remember the name LowLow or know if he is still active somewhere on here? I know there was some animosity with him for awhile but was a great mate.
Heya
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lowlw Add Lowlw to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-May-2015 at 05:59)

Jaco was good at making messes even when he was young and terrified he would get slapped down. Maybe I should have allowed that to happen early on and then it may have stopped the bigger messes he made.

Honour, Courage, Integrity,
these are not just words,
they are a way of life
View Public Profile Visit Trent's homepage Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $10.00
(14-May-2015 at 01:58)

Re: Got Nostalgia?

Originally Posted by Trent: View Post
Jaco was good at making messes even when he was young and terrified he would get slapped down. Maybe I should have allowed that to happen early on and then it may have stopped the bigger messes he made.
When I think of Utopia and alliances and nostalgia, I think back to the old Avidgamers forums and the Library site Trent made to allow us to give Avidgamers a much needed face lift!

And Jaco comes to mind occasionally too. lol

Mercyful Fate
Heru en'Arvandor of Taure en'Arvandor
View Public Profile Visit Mercyful Fate's homepage Find more posts by Mercyful Fate Add Mercyful Fate to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-May-2015 at 13:35)

avidgamers LOL what a pissah that site was............ my fondest memory from there is the million post spam comp KLA had and getting kicked off avidgamers ........... pretty funny

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jun-2015 at 23:05)

content

but awar is back ... tho ..ish

Darkz Azn
L Samurai of Asian Triads
"Just because one side is winning doesn't mean the other side has lost."
~Darkz Azn~
View Public Profile Find more posts by Darkz Azn Add Darkz Azn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jun-2015 at 21:02)

wow this place still excist ?

Hall
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stoffer Add Stoffer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jun-2015 at 08:59)
Last log in Oct. 2009. Ah the $hit you do in the middle of the night when the game crashes.
View Public Profile Find more posts by King Nameless Add King Nameless to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jul-2015 at 22:11)

Still here and still raking in the ex-players

"Respect the one who defends his land with bravery, but honor the price he pays to fulfill his duty."
-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
PyroManiaC | [email protected] | SC2 BattleNet: DonJuan5420
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(25-Sep-2015 at 00:15)

Originally Posted by xX DonJuan Xx: View Post
Still here and still raking in the ex-players
My gosh, you're still around DJ? :P

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Oct-2015 at 12:16)

so much nostalgia....

~Blade Master~
*yawn*
your flaming skills are getting crap now...
~my comments come from me and only me unless otherwise stated. so dont bring alliances into it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blade Master 1 Add Blade Master 1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.00
(16-Oct-2015 at 21:41)

Originally Posted by Blade Master 1: View Post
so much nostalgia....
Hey BM, long time mate. You should stop by irc sometime and say hello. I use the nick: Benjamin. Would be good to have a chat sometime!

And on the seventh day GodsArmy created the Infantryman
And the Devil stood to attention.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dark Messiah Add Dark Messiah to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Nov-2015 at 19:16)
You last visited: 07-Dec-2009 06:54

Hello all
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cessna1977 Add Cessna1977 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Dec-2015 at 07:09)
Hi all, just came back to utopia!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zepp Add Zepp to your Buddy List Reply with Quote