Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(28-Jan-2014 at 04:34)
Hello boys! Arathar/Mephistopholes... what ever....I'm still in the game and if you're truly interested in emerging again in Utopia, I'm with you.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Baal s Doom Add Baal s Doom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Jan-2014 at 05:18)

Well I am not "boys" as is.. but Admiral said to give ya a howdy.. sooooo

Howdy Bane/Arathar

Losers live in the past.
Winners learn from the past
and enjoy working in the present toward the future.
View Public Profile Find more posts by trealways Add trealways to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jan-2014 at 05:23)

Greetings Arathar:

Ship me your location when time permits and stop on by the AA site at www.apocalypseiscoming.com or apocalypseiscoming.net.

We're are cleaning up a minor forums bug as we speak before moving further forward with a probable re-launching of the AA of Utopia.

As always you and of course any former members who left, or retired or simply got busy in RL while in good standing with the alliance proper, during any leaders reign, is always welcome to return to the fold.

S3

In his left hand I beheld a Sword, which gleamed with light as if on fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Admiral S3 AA Add Admiral S3 AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Feb-2014 at 13:02)
Wow, was feeling alittle nostalgic and dropped by for a look. Damn me AA is still around! Good times

We, the Citizens of Kaer Loche, vowed to friendship and companionship, sign our names to this sacred place. By doing this, we say that our blood is thicker than all things on this "world unlike any other." Our friendships are the key to strength, and they will be defended at all costs.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Restless Add Restless to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Feb-2014 at 03:39)

Aye restless we survive despite all odds. LOL

Always good to see you my friend how have you been?

S3

View Public Profile Find more posts by Admiral S3 AA Add Admiral S3 AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Feb-2014 at 05:18)

Re: Apocalypse Alliance [AA] -- Original

Originally Posted by Admiral S3 AA: View Post
We're are cleaning up a minor forums bug as we speak before
S3
lol ad3 how is that new :P

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2014 at 07:12)

Never new IV... but still there despite everything we try. LOL Too many mods I suppose.

(28-Jun-2014 at 01:33)

who keeps letting this old guy in here to post lol

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.04
(03-Jul-2014 at 20:16)

Nice to see you're still alive and kicking S3.

I have come to challenge your ways
Light's bane - The Last of your days
Oh broken wings - My darkness enslaves
Allow me to erase your feeble race.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Salinthos Add Salinthos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Jul-2014 at 02:48)

Thunder The mod gods them selves.... though in secret I think they still dun like me.

Hey Sal whats news?

(12-Aug-2014 at 23:26)
thunder I have tried for years to stop him from being in here ...btw how are ya
View Public Profile Find more posts by J O K E R Add J O K E R to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Sep-2014 at 01:56)

still hanging around. been busy the last month or so.how you been

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Oct-2014 at 19:10)

Stopping in for my bi-monthly check-in.

How's everyone? I hear the new Utopian age has started... mines coming to a close.... 7600 acre Duke this age. Loving that honestly.

Donated $12.00
(21-Feb-2015 at 16:02)

Re: Apocalypse Alliance [AA] -- Original

Originally Posted by Admiral S3 AA: View Post
Stopping in for my bi-monthly check-in.

How's everyone? I hear the new Utopian age has started... mines coming to a close.... 7600 acre Duke this age. Loving that honestly.
7600 ac..Great job! I`m back..*kiss Will b online this pm. mst

My sword shall devour you!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tuatha Add Tuatha to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Mar-2015 at 05:10)

Greetings and Salutations to one and all:

I figured despite the fact that AA no longer holds an official presence in Utopia I would post this very official message for all current and former AA members, as well as all of our friends, allies and enemies.

In late 2008 I returned to the AA. Much to the shock and surprise of many in Utopia, former and at the time present AA members. For the last 7 years (Has it really been that long? Why yes it seems to have been that long.) I have lead the alliance, 1st in Utopia and then onward to new realms, and while AA now dwindles, a good deal of that is attributed to the fact that our membership base is now very old.

In the last 7 years we jointly have achieved much, and for a time beaten back the ravages of old ages and corruption. I credit much of that to the members of AA. However it has come time now for a change in AA. 7 years is far too long for one such as me to keep pace with the changes in game, and the newer blood of my beloved alliance.

In truth, my time was well past 7 years before I returned, and while for the moment the future appears bright for AA... I have chosen to take this opportunity to leave it in younger more capable hands. So soon this thread will become the purview of another, and I will even more seldom come to parry wits with others here.

Effective April 3rd of 2015, I Admiral S3, Demon, Sword of the Apocalypse will step down from office, and turn over command of the Alliance to another. (And yes I had to alter my plans a bit, as it seems my originally intended date was taken as an April fools prank. LOL)

This member will be elected by the members, as is proper and true. To lead the alliance to new heights and into a new era, and while I retain my membership with in the alliance as a simple and ordinary Horseman, It is my hope that the new leader of AA will always remember the past, and know he will be watched by one and all. For after all my, time to lead may be well and truly long over, but my sword remains as sharp as ever.

Admiral S3
Horseman of the Apocalypse

(07-May-2015 at 06:03)

We were never a really young group. Back in the day many of us were in our twenties or so. Now we are all ancient as far as gaming goes.

Honour, Courage, Integrity,
these are not just words,
they are a way of life
View Public Profile Visit Trent's homepage Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jun-2015 at 23:15)

20s ? really ? i was well past the 20s,now i feel really old at 50

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]