Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions > Religious Discussions

Post New Thread
Author Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(21-Mar-2011 at 06:19)

Re: Faith based arguments.

Originally Posted by Saint Sinner: View Post
I can answer that
Cause early Christians went to war with and killed anyone that opposed their beliefs and as it was the last religion to arise in such a way right before our age of industry and enlightenment ... its the one we got stuck with
How does that explain me and millions like me? You can't just point to some events and say that it applies across the board.

No one used a sword to convert me. In actuality I was raised an atheist and never attended a Church. Yet I while sitting in my living room alone at age 28, I felt God and in a second went from completely sure there was no God to completely sure there was one and that he was the God specifically spoken of in the Bible.
View Public Profile Find more posts by adam332 Add adam332 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote