Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as why2kbug)
Donated $2.20
(22-Apr-2002 at 03:28)
(kinda cosmetic kinda not) MONARCHY's FULL CONTROAL OVER KINGDOM NAME

arnt u tired of seein that old fashioned "the kingdom of blah blah blah" well i say out wit that, GIVE THE MONARCH FULL CONTROAL OVER THE NAME,

give him/her a choice of the following:

The Kingdom Of
The Empire of
The Regime Of
The Clan Of
The Cult Of
The Lands of
The Realm Of

This will help in the following ways:

1. Kingdoms will become more independant
2. will help themes work
3. will make utopia in a whole more diverse
View Public Profile Find more posts by Septimus MYTH Add Septimus MYTH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as why2kbug)
Donated $2.20
(22-Apr-2002 at 03:29)
re:

if u guys like it, i will put it up for proposal right away
View Public Profile Find more posts by Septimus MYTH Add Septimus MYTH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Apr-2002 at 03:32)
i like the idea,,,,would be great for kingdom themes
View Public Profile Find more posts by Publius Add Publius to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Apr-2002 at 21:30)
question

I don't quite get what you're saying. I thought the monarch had control over the kd name.......and anyway, what's the difference by what you're suggesting and the "old fashioned one"? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding this, I just don't see what you're trying to do.
View Public Profile Find more posts by UrukHai Add UrukHai to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as why2kbug)
Donated $2.20
(22-Apr-2002 at 23:06)
re:

the monarch dose, but it dose not have controal over having the kingdom part int he name
(Posted as WhatistheMatrix)
Donated $1.28
(23-Apr-2002 at 00:02)

Before the kingdom name is the kingdom of <insert name here>. The monarch only has control over what is inserted their. I like the idea...

"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and if it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
~Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
View Public Profile Visit obi2kenobi's homepage Find more posts by obi2kenobi Add obi2kenobi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as why2kbug)
Donated $2.20
(23-Apr-2002 at 01:53)
re:

i want to put this into a vote for the ULC before the age end so help me put here guys
(26-Apr-2002 at 21:04)
i like the idea a lot. it adds diversity to the game. and it will help themes fit better
View Public Profile Find more posts by crapskater387 Add crapskater387 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.80
(26-Apr-2002 at 21:08)
Oh, now I understand what you're talking about. It made no sense to me, as a monarch can control the kingdom name as it is. Didn't understand you meant the part outside the name...

Oh well, I could go for something like this. Cosmetic things are easy to write and doesn't create loopholes.

--Lithrian
"The universe has existed for 15 billion years.
It won't implode just because I don't care for a minute"
View Public Profile Visit Lithrian's homepage Find more posts by Lithrian Add Lithrian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Apr-2002 at 00:50)
Sounds like a great idea, you have my support.
View Public Profile Find more posts by grumpet lute Add grumpet lute to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Brother Grene)
Donated $1.28
(02-May-2002 at 03:48)

Mine too.

"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and if it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
~Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
View Public Profile Visit obi2kenobi's homepage Find more posts by obi2kenobi Add obi2kenobi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-May-2002 at 22:38)

offcourse you'd get bozo's calling themselves 'whorehouse of' , 'the Hooligans', or an other equally basically stupid name.. I like the idea in itself, though..

Glory to the Brave!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mardoek Add Mardoek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Silvanoshei)
Donated $1.28
(11-May-2002 at 00:18)

Or, to prevent that, you could make it so that there are predetermined options.

~Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
(01-Jun-2002 at 05:15)

I like the idea of having the monarch having control of what goes before the actual name of that kd name. But I think to a point it might get confusing to a point, but that's what I think . But either than that I like the idea.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Coolspot Add Coolspot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Obi2Kenobi)
Donated $1.28
(01-Jun-2002 at 15:58)

And make it so that you can choose if it comes before or after the Kds name. For instance, Instead of "The Kingdom of Great" it would be "The Great Kingdom"

~Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
(03-Jun-2002 at 17:20)
It would be great.

Knight in the Kingdom of Realm of ...

(It might also be cool if it has an affect politics in the kingdom (But the it would be Republic of ... Kingdom of..(I might post this somewhere when i get bored)))
View Public Profile Find more posts by SuperRat Add SuperRat to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(07-Jun-2002 at 02:15)

teeth

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa it took this long to think of something so simple like that!!! GREAT IDEA!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by canibus Add canibus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jun-2002 at 21:45)
SuperRat so you did...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Aser Add Aser to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.24
(18-Jun-2002 at 06:46)

i dont see any reason NOT to have this implemented!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Wavelength Add Wavelength to your Buddy List Reply with Quote