Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Jan-2018 at 05:49)

Re: What happened to this place?

Originally Posted by Alexstrasza: View Post
Meanwhile, I'm still as immature (and annoying) af

............... doubt it ........ o.O

=)

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Feb-2018 at 18:23)

Welcome, Jean831112
You last visited: 14-Mar-2009 ##:##

Wow! It's been a while since I last came here eh!

I managed to remenber my password after 8 years

I created this account 14 years ago, that's almost half of my entire life!

Now i'm married and I work in finance for the governement of Canada, what about you all?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - American Declaration of Independance, July 4th, 1776
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jean831112 Add Jean831112 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Feb-2018 at 19:19)
my account is from 2002
View Public Profile Find more posts by Animal Add Animal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Mar-2018 at 15:30)

Originally Posted by Animal: View Post
my account is from 2002
That has been some time ago. Alas this place is the ruins of a once great site serving the people who enjoyed Utopia. The game did not keep up with the times and could be thriving today in the age of smart phones if they adapted.

Honour, Courage, Integrity,
these are not just words,
they are a way of life
View Public Profile Visit Trent's homepage Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2018 at 21:00)

Funny how every now and then I end up checking this forum again.
Created my account back in 2001.

17 years ago... let that sink in.. haha

Nowadays I'm married and a father of a 1 year old girl.

DarkDragon
Utopia Oldie
View Public Profile Find more posts by DarkDragon DD Add DarkDragon DD to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Mar-2018 at 15:57)

Originally Posted by DarkDragon DD: View Post
Funny how every now and then I end up checking this forum again.
Created my account back in 2001.

17 years ago... let that sink in.. haha

Nowadays I'm married and a father of a 1 year old girl.
I joined back in 2001 too. Amazing how active I once was with Utopia and how many players there once was. I too visit here every once in a long while.

Honour, Courage, Integrity,
these are not just words,
they are a way of life
View Public Profile Visit Trent's homepage Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-May-2018 at 01:17)
I'm in the same boat. I joined in 2001 when I was like 11 or 12. Seventeen years later it's really painful to read the shit I wrote.

I popped in once about 7 years ago, even though it feels more recent.

Since then I had gone through multiple relationships, finished school, started work, and gotten married.

Last edited by jmv290, 31-May-2018 at 01:18.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jmv290 Add jmv290 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-May-2018 at 13:30)

I think there is more people who just come to check out this place out of nostalgia still than you might think.... that is obviously what I am doing and about all I ever do here anymore...

It is pretty cool to see "today" as the time posted for the last post. I expected it to be longer than that...

Hope everyone from back in the day who sees this is doing well.

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-May-2018 at 16:37)

Originally Posted by Chillin: View Post
I think there is more people who just come to check out this place out of nostalgia still than you might think.... that is obviously what I am doing and about all I ever do here anymore...

It is pretty cool to see "today" as the time posted for the last post. I expected it to be longer than that...

Hope everyone from back in the day who sees this is doing well.
Yeah, I've thought about creating an account to play again but I don't really have the time anymore. Back in 2001-2004-ish I was in middle school and had all the free time I wanted since I was an awful student and just would dick around online after school. Now between working full time (though I've honestly got a lot of downtime) and having obligations after work relating to my wife, family, and friends I really don't have the same time to dedicate that I did then.

What's interesting is that these forums are probably the earliest traces of any of my online activity that still exists. Other sites have either closed down, or closed the specific forums/communities in which I was active.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jmv290 Add jmv290 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jun-2018 at 21:35)

I do a little check-in about once a year, if only to see if the site is still here. Feeling particularly nostalgic today! Glad Brother Green keeps it up, I've had genuinely good times here during a period of my life that was, well, pretty damn bad. I owe a lot to this place and the amazing people I've met.

Hope you are all well <3

MeliHeartsCloud Hearts CloudHeartsMeli
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeliHeartsCloud Add MeliHeartsCloud to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(02-Jul-2018 at 12:14)

hmmm

Originally Posted by MeliHeartsCloud: View Post
I do a little check-in about once a year, if only to see if the site is still here. Feeling particularly nostalgic today! Glad Brother Green keeps it up, I've had genuinely good times here during a period of my life that was, well, pretty damn bad. I owe a lot to this place and the amazing people I've met.

Hope you are all well <3
oh my Meli!

Last edited by NeoDeGenero, 02-Jul-2018 at 12:15.
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(24-Jul-2018 at 04:29)

I'll need to save all the PMs and lots of posts and stuff some day, before BG finally lets it go. I'm already prone to nostalgia, I think a UT nostalgia-trip might finish me off.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.28
(25-Jul-2018 at 03:47)

That's a good idea. I always thought it would be cool to have writing samples of myself to give to my kids. "Hey, when I was 13, here's what I thought about blah". I just realized, I already have those and they are here. Time to go spelunking.

"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and if it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
~Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
View Public Profile Visit obi2kenobi's homepage Find more posts by obi2kenobi Add obi2kenobi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Today at 04:23)

Wow

Good Lord, it has certainly been a while since I started here. An interesting bit of nostalgia to come back to a forum like this, especially since most people (myself included) more or less stick to fewer than 10 websites for conversation (between social media and reddit).

I miss making strategies for this game, and following ridiculous threads while I waited for the hour to roll over.

Hope everyone is doing terrific!

GNAR!!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by MegaSmilax Add MegaSmilax to your Buddy List Reply with Quote