Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Round start time question
Shorter Freeze Time, start round on schedule 77 39.69%
Normal Freeze Time, delay round start 100 51.55%
I don't care / I will complain anyway 17 8.76%
Who voted? Voters: 194
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $4.00
(08-Nov-2008 at 16:55)
Sorry, I don't mean to be redundant; and the possibility exists that this is posted...somewhere. But I'm getting pretty confused in trying to search out date posts and differentiating between the variety of dates posted in them.

Can someone PLEASE post what the actual START dates would be with or without extended freeze time???

(And for the record, it is their first full age! Give them a break on the delays. These things happen - I just wish that communication was more clear through it )
View Public Profile Find more posts by tletc Add tletc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Nov-2008 at 18:41)
Re: Round start time question

Originally Posted by Asakura: View Post
I believe a good number of players have had things planned ahead before the dates get or will get delayed again, and if the dates shift again it'll probably inconvenience a lot of them.

I don't see why we need extra freeze time anyway, the accounts and forums were still open for days the past week after the game was frozen for end, that should have been plenty of time for discussion and planning.
Thats fine for the SK's but our Kingdom lost allot of people due to this delay, then again the whole change over has been to the benefit of the SK's and alliances anyway.
View Public Profile Find more posts by lilfrenchmn Add lilfrenchmn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Nov-2008 at 19:55)
Re: Round start time question

Originally Posted by Brother Green: View Post
With the server move being delayed, would you prefer to have a shorter Freeze Time and start the round on schedule, or have a normal Free Time period, and start the round a bit later?
i'm bored and ready to start.
lets get it going asap, please.
and thank you for a great game brother green
View Public Profile Find more posts by raiman Add raiman to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Nov-2008 at 21:50)
sunglasses Re: Round start time question

Originally Posted by Brother Green: View Post
With the server move being delayed, would you prefer to have a shorter Freeze Time and start the round on schedule, or have a normal Free Time period, and start the round a bit later?

I been worked at a fortune 100 company.Doing QA testing of migration
of servers. For over six years. ( sun-system, Microsoft, and good old apple)
Believe me QA and testing takes Weeks to plan out; to even work out the bugs..) Even after weeks of testing, during the roll out the server unexpected things do occur..)
(if you plan it ahead of time few bugs will occur and your clients meaning
us won't complain as much..
( According to Murphy law People will complain no matter what.)
http://forums.utopiatemple.com/images/smilies/cool.gif

So people Please be patient...( No I don't work for OMG or Utopia or
Survive. )

Log it into test director fellow QA people http://forums.utopiatemple.com/image...es/biggrin.gif
View Public Profile Find more posts by etwning Add etwning to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Nov-2008 at 23:10)
Keep the 48 hours freeze time plz. Some of us ('not the skd's ofc') dont have 25 players when the new age starts so we want to get to know each other a little better

+ it takes time to make everyone chose the race you want them to chose.
View Public Profile Find more posts by overreal Add overreal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Nov-2008 at 11:45)
Bs

Is it me or is this total BS? I guess I wont be playing anymore....this delay is just another example of how this game has gone down the tubes....unexplained delay btw
View Public Profile Find more posts by Vinylfool Add Vinylfool to your Buddy List Reply with Quote