Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: If something happened to McCain before the election would you vote for Palin?
Yes. She is qualified enough to be president 8 11.43%
Yes. But only because the alternative is Obama 6 8.57%
No.I would have voted for McCain but Palin is not qualified for a President 3 4.29%
No. But i wouldn't have voted for McCain either 52 74.29%
Other 1 1.43%
Who voted? Voters: 70
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(13-Oct-2008 at 05:35)

Re: Would you vote for Palin?

As regards the off topic rant that's erupted, Obama is actually very moderate, with tendencies towards the right.

Also, does anyone remember how Kerry was the "most liberal member of the senate" back in '04? What a joke. Does anyone take these baseless attacks serious besides the vitriolic right-wing attack machine adherents?

Palin is inexperienced, unintelligent, poorly educated and belligerent. If I hear one more goddam thing about the hockey moms of America or that laid on accent and folkisms I'm going to snap.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."
-Soren Kierkegaard
"Those who know don't say, and those who say don't know."
- Lao Tzu
More Quotes...

Last edited by Syke, 13-Oct-2008 at 05:36.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Syke Add Syke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Randomized)
(14-Oct-2008 at 19:14)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y

nuff said
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Oct-2008 at 02:23)

i'm not that interested in us politics but from what i've seen of palin.
she's not smart so i figure i would vote for her. down with America.

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
Signature height exceeded the allowed 60 pixels.
Starfriend's advertising but he didnt pay
View Public Profile Find more posts by Narth Add Narth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.44
(15-Nov-2008 at 10:39)

I was so shocked and disgusted with how many people actually supported Palin and thought she could handle being President. What has happened to this world? You don't need to be school smart, Lincoln never was, but you should bring SOMETHING to the table.... anything.

I hope if she does run in 2012 that she is crushed for good

I finally found my old account again, so I am now using this instead of my newer account - VaX

Only over time, long after we are gone, will we know if our actions were just
View Public Profile Find more posts by Emperor Sidious Add Emperor Sidious to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jan-2009 at 16:58)

Palin should never be allowed to come into power. She's just as bad as Bush, but at least Bush can name a freaking new paper he reads.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote