Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Would you support a two state settlement on the 1967 borders?
Yes 17 58.62%
No 12 41.38%
Who voted? Voters: 29
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $3.64
(24-Feb-2009 at 00:56)

Re: Israeli-Palestinian peace: 1967 borders?

Originally Posted by Randomized: View Post
oh hey lets not come up with a source at all lolz yuk-yuk-yuk
An Israeli source in this matter is as good as air

Todays letter is brought to you by the letter "3"- Thats how many joints I smoked today.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding
If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

Nothing to see here....go away!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Karupt Add Karupt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Feb-2009 at 01:36)

Quote:
In addition to its military wing, the so-called Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigade, Hamas devotes much of its estimated $70-million annual budget to an extensive social services network. Indeed, the extensive social and political work done by Hamas - and its reputation among Palestinians as averse to corruption - partly explain its defeat of the Fatah old guard in the 2006 legislative vote. Hamas funds schools, orphanages, mosques, healthcare clinics, soup kitchens, and sports leagues. "Approximately 90 percent of its work is in social, welfare, cultural, and educational activities," writes the Israeli scholar Reuven Paz. The Palestinian Authority often fails to provide such services, and Hamas's efforts in this area—as well as a reputation for honesty, in contrast to the many Fatah officials accused of corruption—help to explain the broad popularity it summoned to defeat Fatah in the PA's recent elections.
Council on Foreign Relations
http://www.cfr.org/publication/8968/

"I once went on a long marathon session of masturbation with the goal of doing it 5 times and towards the end I was losing the ability to get it up. I started freaking out because that had never happened to me before and thought I had somehow broken something. After getting that fear in my head I had REAL difficulty getting it up no matter much much I touched it. -RA3

Last edited by Californication, 24-Feb-2009 at 01:37.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Californication Add Californication to your Buddy List Reply with Quote