Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do you want a European Superstate?
Yes i want a european state and im european 16 21.33%
No i dont want a european state and im european 24 32.00%
Yes i want a european state and im not european 18 24.00%
No i dont want a european state and im not european 17 22.67%
Who voted? Voters: 75
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Randomized)
(19-Feb-2009 at 11:03)

Re: Do you want a European Superstate?

Originally Posted by Spectre19: View Post
What? Does it say that in the bible somewhere, or do yuo mean oyu just think it would likely lead tot he end of the world?
That would add a lot of credibility to the bible: accurately predicting the EU
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Feb-2009 at 10:15)

Originally Posted by Randomized: View Post
Exept that it does'nt. All this bible prophecy and bible code has been shown to be bullshit, time and time again. The prophecies are either so general that any number of events can be counted as the fulfillment, or they are self fulfilling prophecies or require you to do exeptional mental gymnastics to even resemble a prophecy in any way, shape or form.

As for the European superstate, I think its more of an inevitability than anything else, the whole world is slowly moving towards globalization with all its pros and cons.

Official #la drunken bum and gun-nut
Ladies, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
To Naz "Nacho, nacho man I've got to be, a nacho man Nacho, nacho man"
I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended. Cheers.
View Public Profile Visit Antikristuseke's homepage Find more posts by Antikristuseke Add Antikristuseke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Randomized)
(20-Feb-2009 at 10:34)

Originally Posted by Antikristuseke: View Post
Exept that it does'nt. All this bible prophecy and bible code has been shown to be bullshit, time and time again. The prophecies are either so general that any number of events can be counted as the fulfillment, or they are self fulfilling prophecies or require you to do exeptional mental gymnastics to even resemble a prophecy in any way, shape or form.
Yeh but I said accurately: as in describing the union, the members, the political structure. As wikipedia would. Bince the Bible doesn't...

Quote:
As for the European superstate, I think its more of an inevitability than anything else, the whole world is slowly moving towards globalization with all its pros and cons.
Yes, but in this globalizing world, what would be better? The individual nations or a European superstate??
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Mar-2009 at 05:29)

Specifically it talks about a second Roman Empire (the empire of iron and clay), one where it is headed up by ten rulers. Where one ruler takes the place of three of those and become the leader. This leader (who is popular and charismatic) become the leader of them all.

Originally Posted by Randomized:
All this bible prophecy and bible code has been shown to be bullshit, ...
It gets more specific, like the leader will be shot in the head (or some sort of fatal wound) but survive.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DuffMan1 Add DuffMan1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Randomized)
(02-Mar-2009 at 11:09)

Originally Posted by DuffMan1: View Post
Specifically it talks about a second Roman Empire (the empire of iron and clay), one where it is headed up by ten rulers. Where one ruler takes the place of three of those and become the leader. This leader (who is popular and charismatic) become the leader of them all.
OMG, the bible predicts Balkenende to be the representative in the EU for the three Benelux countries and then become leader of all of the EU.

Quote:
It gets more specific, like the leader will be shot in the head (or some sort of fatal wound) but survive.
But it doesn't say anything about this leader or superstate being good or pure evil? That's almost un-bible-like...

Last edited by Randomized, 02-Mar-2009 at 11:09.
(02-Mar-2009 at 17:51)
Wake up World!

I didn't read each & every one of the post, but some of you really need to get informed & educated to what the real agenda is!!

"1 World Order"!

If this is what you want, then you most certainly will get it!

However, the ones running the show have no use for you, me, or roughly 80% of the rest of the population on Earth! Which means were expendable!

Wake up! They have already unified Europe's currency! They are working on doing the exact same thing in America unifying Mexico, US, & Canada into the "Amero's". The same is true with Asia. This system has the entire world divided into 3! From there it will be e-z for them to complete what they have been trying to do for century's, ( or at least their Fore father's).

INDEPENDENCE is and will always be the true answer unless your tired of living! EDUCATED YOURSELF TODAY!! Important! Share this vid!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29053600562261
View Public Profile Find more posts by Iceander Add Iceander to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Mar-2009 at 18:04)

Originally Posted by HarleyQuinnROX: View Post
with a super state Germany cant keep up the tradition of starting world wars ..... so NO
Unfortunately that is exactly what "they" want you to think! The real truth is the Nazis won WW 2! Look at the UN flag! If you can't see the old 3rd reich flag you had better look again.

Anytime you unify country's, "they" are completing "there" goal, which is "1 World Order"!

They accomplish this with public support from those like you who fear the truth!

Simply educate yourself & please spread the truth, not the lies you've been taught in school. Just watch the following vid & judge it your self. Then spread it like AIDS & then some!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29053600562261
View Public Profile Find more posts by Iceander Add Iceander to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Mar-2009 at 21:42)

Sounds kind of like welfare. My taxes pay those who don't make enough to live. Western Europe will pay Eastern Europe so they can live somewhat comfortably.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Mar-2009 at 13:06)

But it doesn't say anything about this leader or superstate being good or pure evil? That's almost un-bible-like...
Whoops I forgot to mention that this person is the anti-Christ (as in he's bad). It uses a lot of metaphorical language consistent with the literature of the day. So such work is open to some interpretation. Of course people will say having it as such will allow you to draw any conclusion. Which is essentially the same as having a vague prophecy. The obvious difference is the fact that if you study the rest of the book you can decipher the true meaning. The bulk of it is in the book of Daniel and Revelation. If you want to know more I would suggest google, or ask someone in the know, try avoid wikipedia (that is for anything).

I really do not see what is the point of having a super all powerful government. Governments work best when they are smaller, the less control they have the better.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DuffMan1 Add DuffMan1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Mar-2009 at 00:33)

Didn't they say that the Anti-Christ was going to come from the Isle of Angels (England)?

Anyway, I don't think that a unified European superstate would work. It's barely working now for us in the U.S.

Refusal to comprimise only succeeds in driving the devil's bargain. However, when one comprimises one's morals, they become the devil's bargain.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blind Seer Add Blind Seer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Randomized)
(06-Mar-2009 at 09:59)

Originally Posted by Blind Seer: View Post
Didn't they say that the Anti-Christ was going to come from the Isle of Angels (England)?

Anyway, I don't think that a unified European superstate would work. It's barely working now for us in the U.S.
In what way is it not working for the US? Do you think the US would be as succesfull today would it have excisted of 50 individual states? I think not: The US would lack the enormous common market and currency; centralised government policies on standards, taxes and law; one very big foreign politics voice; the advantage of a strong unified defense; and I could go on.

I can imagine the system there has lots of flaws but you're better off this way than with 50 individual states. IMO.