Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: What do you usually wear to sleep?
Nothing at all 15 23.08%
Underwear only 17 26.15%
Bathrobe only 0 0%
Shorts / pants only 9 13.85%
T-shirt and shorts / pants 15 23.08%
Pyjamas / Nightdress 6 9.23%
Tracksuit 1 1.54%
Clothes you normally wear to work 0 0%
Others 2 3.08%
Who voted? Voters: 65
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(23-Sep-2008 at 03:33)
What do you usually wear to sleep?

What do you usually wear just before you are just about to go to sleep? As for me, t-shirt and shorts are usually sufficient.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Vitriol Add Vitriol to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as matinog)
(23-Sep-2008 at 03:41)

who on earth wears a bathrobe to sleep?

I put other because i change with how i feel like sleeping at night. Varies.

RIP John Lennon
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mandraque Add Mandraque to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Sep-2008 at 05:41)

I wear just a t-shirt no shorts, just like my wife.

Makes for easy access.

“Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything, tolerance is for the weak and oppressed"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bierkrug Add Bierkrug to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Sep-2008 at 05:49)

When I used to live by myself - I always slept nude. But now that circumstances have forced me to move back into my parents' house, I sleep in just boxers (but I long to be sleeping in the buff again!).

Anyways, I voted that I sleep naked because I did for 7 years and only just started having to wear boxers again.

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Sep-2008 at 08:09)

Boxers. And a t-shirt if it's cold.

I don't get how guys can sleep naked. It just not comfortable if it's just dangling there.

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Sep-2008 at 08:22)

After 7 years of sleeping naked - it bothers me all night to be wearing boxers again. They're so binding and constricting...

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Sep-2008 at 08:45)

Quote:
I don't get how guys can sleep naked. It just not comfortable if it's just dangling there.
It also isn't terribly hygienic =\

Boxers aren't much good to stop it dangling anyway. Jocks ftw ;D

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Sep-2008 at 15:45)

Prefer sleeping naked and most of the time I do, but dependiong on the circumstances I sleep equal ammounts of time fully clothed and in my underwear, so its kind of a three way tie.

Official #la drunken bum and gun-nut
Ladies, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
To Naz "Nacho, nacho man I've got to be, a nacho man Nacho, nacho man"
I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended. Cheers.
View Public Profile Visit Antikristuseke's homepage Find more posts by Antikristuseke Add Antikristuseke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $112.99
(23-Sep-2008 at 16:11)

I wear shorts and a t-shirt. If I'm still cold, I just plug in the extra heater in my room. Occasionally I will go buff though.
View Public Profile Find more posts by advocatus Add advocatus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old VaX It's a boy!
(23-Sep-2008 at 21:02)
I will usually just wear boxers. However if it gets extremely cold in the house while sleeping I will throw on sleeping pants, a t-shirt and possibly a hoodie

Regardless of if we are right or wrong, history will form its own opinions.

If your not willing to die for democracy then you shouldn't be allowed to enjoy it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by VaX Add VaX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(23-Sep-2008 at 21:55)

Just the boxers most of the time. A T-shirt if it's cold (Northern Norway gets that way), and if it's very cold I might wear socks too.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Sep-2008 at 23:12)

I sleep naked usually, but wear a t-shirt when it's cold. Don't like wearing boxers or socks, though.

Sleeping completely naked is definately the best, especially when you're lying close to someone else that has the same sleeping habits

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 23-Sep-2008 at 23:13.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Sep-2008 at 00:57)

I share a bed with my ex boyfriend. The more clothes I can wear, the better. When I have a bed to myself, the baggiest shirt I have, and socks. Always socks.

INSANE CUBE FISH™
This is the clock up on the wall/This is the story of us all/This is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won/This is the soldier and his gun/This is the mother waiting by the phone praying for her son
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miss AmyQ Add Miss AmyQ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Sep-2008 at 01:08)

Definately underwear. I used to sleep naked in Elementary school but then stopped when I moved to college where I both had a roommate and constant fire alarms going off at 3:00 in the morning.

Now even though I live in my own room I sleep with underwear for the fire alarm reason.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Royal Assassin3 Add Royal Assassin3 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.08
(25-Sep-2008 at 00:33)

Re: What do you usually wear to sleep?

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
Just the boxers most of the time. A T-shirt if it's cold (Northern Norway gets that way), and if it's very cold I might wear socks too.
Heh. I usually wear boxer briefs, adding first the socks, then the shirt as required for coldness. If it's really, really cold (the Canadian prairies get that way) I'll upgrade the shirt to longsleeve and add sweatpants to the mix.

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Sep-2008 at 02:13)

All you sock-wearers are freaks

View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Sep-2008 at 04:26)

Re: What do you usually wear to sleep?

Originally Posted by Spectre19: View Post
It also isn't terribly hygienic =\

Boxers aren't much good to stop it dangling anyway. Jocks ftw ;D
Actually, I'd think the naked sleeping is most hygenic. Airing out the parts helps them stay healthy and it allows your body to naturally regulate them to the optimal temperature.

Amen about the jocks by the way. Although I prefer those hybrid boxer briefs for style and support.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Royal Assassin3 Add Royal Assassin3 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Sep-2008 at 06:19)

I typically wear a pair of basketball shorts and a t shirt to sleep. That way, if I get up to do something, I don't have to worry about needing to put anything on. Plus the shirt I wear... I've been wearing for about 16 years or so now, it's just tradition and comforting to wear it now.

I miss Runey...
Band is good! Band is great! Band is how I got a date!
War Damn Eagle!
I love Reputation! Love it! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!! Please.
View Public Profile Find more posts by StarOwl Add StarOwl to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Sep-2008 at 06:36)

Quote:
Actually, I'd think the naked sleeping is most hygenic. Airing out the parts helps them stay healthy and it allows your body to naturally regulate them to the optimal temperature.
Maybe. But you would have to change your sheets more often, and fat chance of that happening...

(Posted as Celtic20)
(25-Sep-2008 at 16:43)

I usually wear some tracksuit pants and a shirt to sleep.

In the summer i usually take the shirt off because its to warm.

In the winter i might need to wear socks every so often but its very rare.

Central Heating FTW!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote