Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do you have an iPhone and, if so, which model do you have?
Yes, the original model (4 GB) 0 0%
Yes, the original model (8 GB) 1 1.69%
Yes, the original model (16 GB) 1 1.69%
Yes, the 3G model (8 GB) 0 0%
Yes, the 3G model (16 GB) 3 5.08%
No, I don't have an iPhone 54 91.53%
Who voted? Voters: 59
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(03-Feb-2009 at 12:12)

Do you have an iPhone?

Just out of curiosity, who here has an iPhone?

"If You Fall, Iíll Be There"
-Ė Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(03-Feb-2009 at 14:29)

I dont have an iPhone.
I've seen one in effect, and they're all fancy and that, but I don't think I'm getting one anytime soon. I really don't need it.. as long as I can use my phone for talking, I'm actually okay

Maybe in a few years when it's a lot cheaper..

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Feb-2009 at 14:38)

I dont have one, its an overpriced piece of trash as far as I'm concerned.

Official #la drunken bum and gun-nut
Ladies, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
To Naz "Nacho, nacho man I've got to be, a nacho man Nacho, nacho man"
I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended. Cheers.
View Public Profile Visit Antikristuseke's homepage Find more posts by Antikristuseke Add Antikristuseke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Feb-2009 at 18:12)

I got a new phone 2 weeks ago - and I was going to get an iPhone, but I didn't like the mandatory $30/ month media package that you had to get with the iPhone. So I got a Nokia 6650 instead.
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Feb-2009 at 18:24)

Someone in one of my classes had one that would keep freezing on him.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / ∆
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Feb-2009 at 19:58)

No, I got a fairly decent phone thats about 1 year old, has internet and a mp3 player on it, all the other fluff a iphone has isnt worth its cost and its mandatory +$30 a month imo....

If the price of iphones drops massively in about a year or so (which it most likely will) then ill consider it....

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Feb-2009 at 20:14)

I don't have an iPhone, but I do have a Dare. It's Verizon's answer to the whole fad.

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Feb-2009 at 06:20)

I don't, but it seems half the people where I go to school do (other half has Blackberrys)...

Rich parents ftw I guess

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
View Public Profile Find more posts by KnightoftheNite Add KnightoftheNite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(06-Feb-2009 at 11:09)

I feel really outnumbered here.
I've had my iphone for over a week now but I made my first (and so far only) phone call yesterday. It's too much fun!

-Ė Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(06-Feb-2009 at 13:29)

So, did it actually work for the phone call?
Was the sound good etc?

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(06-Feb-2009 at 16:35)

I have nothing to complain about. I heard and was heard so... what more can you want?

-Ė Floor

(06-Feb-2009 at 16:45)

I do not own one either, not only am I not a fan of AT&T, but I think they are overpriced.

Now, the Ipod Touch on the other hand...

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $50.00
(06-Feb-2009 at 19:30)

Nah, never saw the need to pay any real money for a phone. My mobile is about 8 years old and held together with sellotape.

This is what every PvP argument boils down to:
Dear Devs:
Rock is overpowered, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors
View Public Profile Find more posts by Grashnak Add Grashnak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Feb-2009 at 01:38)

I don't even have an iPod so i doubt I'd get an iPhone. Seems like ALL my cousins have one though.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(07-Feb-2009 at 08:40)

I'm struggling to see what makes it so great. So no, I haven't got one, and I don't expect I will either. I just can't envision a situation where I'd need one.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.08
(07-Feb-2009 at 19:11)

Re: Do you have an iPhone?

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
I'm struggling to see what makes it so great. So no, I haven't got one, and I don't expect I will either. I just can't envision a situation where I'd need one.
It just a shitload of features, and the versatility to add even more.

I don't have one, but I do have an ipod touch which is somewhat similar (can't call, text, and only has wifi, but that's about it) and I love it. I have 1st person shooters, sudoku, and even some useful applications such as a med calculator, drug reference, and a scientific calculator (the last one actually comes with it, the other two I had to download but it was free).

I plan on getting one once I finish school.

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.64
(09-Feb-2009 at 08:27)

I'm just not of fan of iPods in general. While I agree the iTouch is a step above normal iPods, I still would not get one.

I already have a phone which I don't use too much anyway, so I don't see the need for an iPhone.
View Public Profile Find more posts by CloudHeartsMeli Add CloudHeartsMeli to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Feb-2009 at 04:22)

And it is important to have an Iphone because? More mass marketing at work.

ďTolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything, tolerance is for the weak and oppressed"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bierkrug Add Bierkrug to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Randomized)
(15-Feb-2009 at 18:06)

iPhones are assholes
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2009 at 03:43)

interesting response 1 has a godphone and 42 don't .......

For the life of me I cant see any reason to get any of the current apple products they are incredibly over priced when you can get products that are better built with more features at a decent price else where.

To me all Apple products are ego driven gadgets .......

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote