Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do you have an iPhone and, if so, which model do you have?
Yes, the original model (4 GB) 0 0%
Yes, the original model (8 GB) 1 1.69%
Yes, the original model (16 GB) 1 1.69%
Yes, the 3G model (8 GB) 0 0%
Yes, the 3G model (16 GB) 3 5.08%
No, I don't have an iPhone 54 91.53%
Who voted? Voters: 59
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $2.08
(22-Feb-2009 at 06:06)

If you just don't want that and just need a basic phone, that's fine, but just say that. However, whether they are overpriced or not depends on your needs. There just isn't a similar phone which will deliver the same things for lower price.

I do think they target the "has too much money on their hands" demographic, but there's lots of free aps which make the iphone worth its price if you would use them (for me, for example it's nice to check email on the wifi and use the medical calculator).

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.64
(23-Feb-2009 at 23:50)

Im not a believer in the Cult of Jobs, or neither a tool, so I dont got one.

Todays letter is brought to you by the letter "3"- Thats how many joints I smoked today.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding
If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

Nothing to see here....go away!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Karupt Add Karupt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote