Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Will you try out Utopia Kingdoms?
I currently play Classic and plan to play Kingdoms 10 37.04%
I am not playing Classic but plan to try Kingdoms 8 29.63%
I currently play Classic and don't plan to try Kingdoms 2 7.41%
I am not playing Classic and don't plan to try Kingdoms 4 14.81%
Alternative answer for people who want to seem unique 3 11.11%
Who voted? Voters: 27
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(19-Mar-2009 at 07:19)

Are you going to try Utopia Kingdoms?

As in the title.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Ć
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(19-Mar-2009 at 19:43)

What's that o.0

~ĐeRn~
BTW: You Are All Buffle Headed
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Mar-2009 at 02:17)

Quote:

“Utopia Kingdoms is a complete overhaul of the Utopia universe and includes gobsmacking new artwork and an entirely new set of game dynamics”, said Dylan Collins, CEO of Jolt Online Gaming. “It’s the game that Utopia players have been waiting for since late last century!”

“Utopia Kingdoms has been the product of our publishing partnership with the awesome folks in XS Software”, Collins added. “When we saw one of their titles, we knew that they were the team for this title”, he added.

http://www.utopiakingdoms.com/press_release.htm
Also:
http://blog.swirve.com/
http://blog.swirve.com/2009/03/06/utopia-kingdoms/
http://blog.swirve.com/2009/03/08/ut...ngdoms-post-2/

that can be fixed... / Ć
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Mar-2009 at 02:50)

I'm currently playing UC (and don't plan to quit any time in the foreseeable future) and yes, I do plan on giving UK a shot. I'll play for the first couple ages (give OMAC a chance to sort out the bugs - nobody gets it right the first time around) ... if I don't like it, I'll quit UK - but UC I'll always play.
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(20-Mar-2009 at 07:00)

Well, Ill see what the fuzz is about, for an age or two atleast.. Maybe its not as time consuming as utopia.

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Mar-2009 at 08:14)

When does that start? Im very down to play at least the first age. There should probably be alot of players to be honest too...

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, it’s cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Don’t question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(20-Mar-2009 at 15:34)

I don't like to read, so Greenie will we be able to play together with friends without breaking rules or being very lucky =?

~ĐeRn~
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Mar-2009 at 22:14)

Re: Are you going to try Utopia Kingdoms?

Originally Posted by DeRnhelm: View Post
I don't like to read, so Greenie will we be able to play together with friends without breaking rules or being very lucky =?
Quote:
Players may trade resources between themselves, forge ties individually with other players, or group together and create formal alliances within the game - with their own internal forum system, and political treaties and stances.
P.S. It's Greeney

that can be fixed... / Ć
(20-Mar-2009 at 23:12)

Maybe we should make a UT group and dominate.

If there's some interest in that, I might join in again after years of not touching Utopia.

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Mar-2009 at 11:30)

i like the way lunor thinks =)

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Mar-2009 at 13:58)

I quit Utopia for a reason (don't want it to control my life) so no, I won't be playing. Sounds interesting though.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(21-Mar-2009 at 16:41)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
P.S. It's Greeney
Like I didn't know

~ĐeRn~
(21-Mar-2009 at 18:24)

Originally Posted by Lunor: View Post
Maybe we should make a UT group and dominate.

If there's some interest in that, I might join in again after years of not touching Utopia.
Haha I might join. Although I really shouldn't.

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Mar-2009 at 02:59)

Originally Posted by Roxtin: View Post
I'm currently playing UC (and don't plan to quit any time in the foreseeable future) and yes, I do plan on giving UK a shot. I'll play for the first couple ages (give OMAC a chance to sort out the bugs - nobody gets it right the first time around) ... if I don't like it, I'll quit UK - but UC I'll always play.
Thats how I feel about it ....... more a wait and see thing

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Mar-2009 at 03:25)
question How does one sign up for Utopia Kingdoms????

How does one sign up for Utopia Kingdoms?????
View Public Profile Find more posts by Daxgor Add Daxgor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Mar-2009 at 00:07)

Re: How does one sign up for Utopia Kingdoms????

Originally Posted by Daxgor: View Post
How does one sign up for Utopia Kingdoms?????
It's not out yet.
You can go to UtopiaKingdoms.com for subscription information if you want to be among the first to know when it's coming out, I assume.

that can be fixed... / Ć
(25-Mar-2009 at 08:39)

So what are the actual differences? I read most of the update posts and such but couldn't really figure out how it was fundamentally different.

As it is, I'm leaning towards no. Not unless it could be enjoyed only very infrequently (which I doubt). The having to log in to Utopia frequently (even every day) really drove my enjoyment of the game down.

I miss Runey...
Band is good! Band is great! Band is how I got a date!
War Damn Eagle!
I love Reputation! Love it! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!! Please.
View Public Profile Find more posts by StarOwl Add StarOwl to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.44
(30-Mar-2009 at 07:21)

I play classic and will try kingdoms, I hope it will work but I don't expect the things I like about Utopia to properly transfer over to a new game, but we might get lucky

I finally found my old account again, so I am now using this instead of my newer account - VaX

Only over time, long after we are gone, will we know if our actions were just
View Public Profile Find more posts by Emperor Sidious Add Emperor Sidious to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Eldarad)
Donated $9.01
(02-Apr-2009 at 21:12)

No. I'm finished with Utopia.

You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything from them.
But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adderla Add Adderla to your Buddy List Reply with Quote