Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(10-Nov-2005 at 22:47)
Brute Force Vs Fuxion HaJ War

Fuxion HaJ and Brute Force wish to keep this war 1 vs 1 like was agreed upon. There have been many people opping Fuxion HaJ in the past few hours. I dont know what all has happened with Brute Force, maybe on of there reps will come here and make a statment.

So everyone should stay out of the war, no more ops by outsiders, this includes CB's and CE's.

This is a 1 on 1 war between Fuxion and Brute Force.

Thank You
General Lemmy of Honor and Justice
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lemmy HaJ Add Lemmy HaJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Nov-2005 at 22:52)
Maybe people are just getting CEs?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gavin Add Gavin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 00:21)
Its probably just CEs or CBs.

we are getting plenty of outside ops as well now... ofc we are the #1 honor kd involved in a very high profile war, so we expect it.

Asking ppl here to not do CEs isnt gonna stop anything.

If you find proof of any damaging ops, feel free to msg me or other brute leaders about it through irc.

- Brute Leadership
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dhamon Add Dhamon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 01:00)
Stop complaining already, where's the harm in getting CE's?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ferr e jag Add Ferr e jag to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 01:02)

Maybe because it is none of YOUR business what is going on in there

Spirit of the Wolf
Co-Founder of the ViSions alliance
Need a forum for your alliance or Kingdom??
View Public Profile Visit LupusViS's homepage Find more posts by LupusViS Add LupusViS to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 01:07)
Quote:
(Originally posted by LupusViS)

Maybe because it is none of YOUR business what is going on in there
so u are asking us not to be curious as to one of the most high profile wars in utopian history... hehe good luck

but an update would be nice if anyone from BF or Fuxion would be happy to give us a formatted paper it would probably help alot
View Public Profile Find more posts by greenie9 Add greenie9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as sonicchaos NA)
(11-Nov-2005 at 02:18)
Can we get some updates on the war in here?

~Pround Member of NA~
View Public Profile Find more posts by sonic12 Add sonic12 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 02:56)

grr..

this took long

When Senses Fail... Blind Fury Is Bound To Happen
View Public Profile Find more posts by Squee311 Add Squee311 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 03:30)
well, with 9-10hrs gone in the war so far you can probably assume that both sides have made 1 wave of attacks each...

with BF running alot of undeads/elves u can assume that they all have fog on... so BF will probs be waving a second time fairly soon, with fuxion to reply in another 1-2 hours (orcs + fog = slow attack time) try in about 10-11 hours for the best indication of how the war is going...

although 14-15hrs (12 april utop time) from now would probs show 2 waves from fuxion and 3 from BF
View Public Profile Find more posts by greenie9 Add greenie9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 03:38)
Here is how i understand the war is oging on (asked both sides)

FuXion is hitting less but taking alot more (avg 200+ acre grabs, where BF is avging 90 acre grabs)

FuXion 2nd wave about 5 hours behind BF
BF can probably do double hits now due to FuXion armies out.

Meter atm is around 50% give or take 1-3%

VIVA LA REDDY AND SKRAZ

3 More to Go.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redwingsfan Add Redwingsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 03:53)
If you don't want CEs,HaJ,you better post formatted ones here or people will continue doing them on you. Even if you think its none of our business.
View Public Profile Find more posts by BlueDemon Add BlueDemon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 04:03)
agreed. and making this whole thing public, makes it everyones business.

post some CE's, or people will just get them thereselves. and i guarentee you lemmy as much as u and i are cool with eachother I wouldnt ever listen to anyone saying stay out.

maybe its a wol alliance thing. I really never thought there was such a difference between wol and bf til now...
View Public Profile Find more posts by HelluvaFAITH Add HelluvaFAITH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 04:04)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Redwingsfan)

Here is how i understand the war is oging on (asked both sides)

FuXion is hitting less but taking alot more (avg 200+ acre grabs, where BF is avging 90 acre grabs)

FuXion 2nd wave about 5 hours behind BF
BF can probably do double hits now due to FuXion armies out.

Meter atm is around 50% give or take 1-3%

So basically, brute or chaining/disabling ad fuxion are random hitting for max gains like nubs. joy!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tuckie Add Tuckie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 04:20)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Tuckie)

So basically, brute or chaining/disabling ad fuxion are random hitting for max gains like nubs. joy!
Tuckie, no offense but in an orcs vs. undeads/elves war what else can they do? BF's setup is much better at chaining/disabling anyway and you know it.

Wether fuxion is making max hits because they are also aware of this, or wether they really are nub and just do it for the heck of it, I dunno, but maybe try to be a little less of an arrogant "leet" player?

It's a thin line that separates Madness from Genius.
View Public Profile Find more posts by WizardEli Add WizardEli to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hell Angel HaJ)
(11-Nov-2005 at 04:28)

like noobs?? dude dont insult your own mentallity.

This is not about how disable the most provinces?? or have you forgot that both kds are playing on a meter.

I bet you anything that you wont even dare to war BF, i dont think so, so keep running. In my kd's case i decided to war them, and yes they are good, they are impressive to see such good coordination, but winning the war by a land slide?? i dont think so.

Why would i imitate their style of warring when i know i dont have a super kd like them, there are other ways to fight against a strat like theirs, and thats exactly what i'm doing, which is working perfectly.

noobs?? yes plz call us that if you like, then again, i'm not like some pl that will rather run instead of standing up and fight even on a war that 100% will consider a lost cause.

48% on the meter
BF is almost done with their 2nd wave.
My kd will start their second wave soon.

FuXion
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hell Angel Add Hell Angel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hell Angel HaJ)
(11-Nov-2005 at 04:32)

ohh wizard...i didnt saw your post.

Yes, my kd has great leadership and we plan things out, we know what BF tactics and we know how they fight, and like i said be4 i have seen how they war.

There is no perfect strat, not in utopia. So there is usually a counter for every strat, they wanna gangup and get 70acres and 50 acres on hits and razes that dont move the meter, thats fine, all is fair in war.

But since my kd is hitting for 220+ acres per hit when the realy issue here is the meter, why would i call that being noob, but like i said, call me a noob, i love how the underdog is always expected to loose, yet sometimes they can surprise you...then again, i dont wanna surprise anybody....i'm doing this for my friends and HaJ.

If i win i win, if i loose i loose..big deal

FuXion

Last edited by Hell Angel HaJ, 11-Nov-2005 at 04:34.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hell Angel Add Hell Angel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 04:36)

your fighting the war well fuxion, we are with you. Ignore the people who are clueless.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jack Daniels Add Jack Daniels to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as not nerb)
Research Group
(11-Nov-2005 at 04:38)
An all orc kd has to go for max gain. Especially in a war where it is all about the meter. So fuxion are doing the right thing.

If orcs chain, the prov they chain can 4x ambush and get back a lot of acres.

Well done fuxion on fighting against BF. Good Luck, coz i think you will need it
View Public Profile Find more posts by brenton Add brenton to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2005 at 04:39)
from what i can gather from fuxions kd page (tried to get a CE on BF but failed ) they have nearly taken 7 of fuxions provs out of the war... all i can gather is that fuxion is going for max gains as much as possible, to get an early lead, then when they have been chained down so that only 4 or 5 provs can still attack they are going to try and keep the war meter around 45-55%, it seems like the only way to win a war when u get out hit ##:##

Hells angel, after your kd's second wave would u please post a formatted CE of what has happened so far???

"there are no atheists in foxholes"
thats not an argument against atheists, but an argument against foxholes
(11-Nov-2005 at 04:40)
ninja Go Fuxion!

Fuxion may not be "the elite battle-kingdom," but BF is still going down!

Go Fuxion!

Also, could either Fuxion or BF post a CB, please? The course of the war may be none of our business, but I'm crazy curious...

Last edited by tim4christ17, 11-Nov-2005 at 04:42.
View Public Profile Find more posts by tim4christ17 Add tim4christ17 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote