Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Dec-2009 at 16:15)
Question about the war finder

Heya every1,

I used to play utopia for about 5 years ago, and right now started to play again. Really like the game, just i can;t seem to figure out how this war finder is working. I fill in everything normal, and i get a list of kd's in that search area. Just when i check out the kd's it are totally different kd's in the game as which i see in the war finder.

Hope some1 can help me.
Thnx in advance

Greetz Jeff
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tenant Add Tenant to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Dec-2009 at 08:34)
Yeah it's broken, drop into #strategy at irc.utonet.org
or check out utimes.info

View Public Profile Find more posts by chid Add chid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote