Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support > Online Utopia Simulator

Author Thread
(14-Oct-2002 at 20:25)

Utopia Prophet

I believe there is a problem with the online prophet. When I enter the explore menu, It says I can explore for 0 new acres. No matter how many soldiers or how much gold, it always says, you can explore for 0 new acres... This makes it extremely hard to test OOP posibilities.

Also, I know thta the happiness formula is extremely complicated, but is there any chance that the prophet will be updated to include happiness next age? (if happiness is still used) Or at least an option that lets you adjust variables in the prophet so that you can simulat a happiness level. -thanks in advance.
View Public Profile Visit luccifer's homepage Find more posts by luccifer Add luccifer to your Buddy List
Donated $1.84
(15-Oct-2002 at 01:35)

you can't explore if you have too much unbuilt land.

Koli
Farewell my Utopian friends. May you all find what you seek out of life.
View Public Profile Visit Koli's homepage Find more posts by Koli Add Koli to your Buddy List