Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(10-Feb-2008 at 20:50)
Improving Target Finder

I wish Target finder had the ability to exclude provinces that are currently in a war. It is quite pointless to find suitable targets if they are in a war with another kingdom.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Duuk Add Duuk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(10-Feb-2008 at 21:54)

I wish we had the ability to stream information from Swirve in real time. We can't, so it doesn't.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Feb-2008 at 09:07)

Each time we update a kingdom page and earn some of those credits, the kingdom's status is available for the Temple to make use of. The info might be 6 hours old when we view it, but I'd appreciate knowing if the kingdom was at war last time the information was updated.

Duuk's suggestion is reasonable and deserves a more respectful reply than it has received so far.
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(12-Feb-2008 at 12:22)

Yes the information may be 6 hours old, but it may also be 6 days old or even older, making it quite obsolete.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Feb-2008 at 10:22)

If target finder is spewing forth 6 day old data, that is a major bug I would expect the Temple to either fix or close the service.

As you say Konc, it would be quite obsolete.

Is it possible that we're getting confused between Target Finder and War Finder?
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Apr-2008 at 21:43)
Is it just me or it happens to everyone? The target finder doesn't seems to give a wide variety of choices. I'm not talking about the option or specification available but the search result.

Also, I wish that when it ask for KD page (for credit). they ask for different KD but same island. that way i can copy and paste those KD page easily ( i can even give whole 25 KD on the same island if they want, can be done within 2 minutes). I don't mind if it requires me specific Island.

Just suggestion.
View Public Profile Find more posts by xyborg Add xyborg to your Buddy List Reply with Quote