Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
(18-Jan-2012 at 05:58)

I was given it. I didn't know the theme.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Jan-2012 at 15:01)

with 0 town leads, a self doc for all intensive purposes, and a great CC it was a no win for town. The coppers needed to get on you early.

anyway good game

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.36
(18-Jan-2012 at 18:54)

Re: That 70's show Mafia

Originally Posted by Invictus2001: View Post
Brandon was 100% scum in my mind as I have said many times nobody in that show is closer to Eric then Donna.
But that logic doesn't hold, since I was the SK.

No Comment
View Public Profile Find more posts by BrandonC Add BrandonC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2012 at 01:28)

Originally Posted by Lunor: View Post
All thanks for the game go to Cap.

I did a little at first, but then with my medical mishap and then exams I was swamped and couldn't help for the last, like, half of the game.

I'm very happy Cap pushed on and finished the game even without my 'help'.

And of course big grats to the scum team =)
It was good when you helped! It saved me some trouble at start.
Originally Posted by BrandonC: View Post
Last night was not obvious. What happened?
You killed Invictus.
Swifty killed you. Your PGO backfired, but Swifty saved himself.
Natrus watched I believe Invictus, but it didn't really matter any more.
Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
Yes, which was a tad overpowered at the end. Would of probably been better if I couldn't protect myself consecutive nights.
Yeah, maybe the weak doc was a bit overpowered.
However, I will say what went wrong, so I doubt it really is much overpowered.
Originally Posted by Felix Zalitz: View Post
Probably for the better that I was killed so early. Greeney would have continued insisting I was scum and I was gonna kill Natrus with my 1-shot.

What was the link between the mafia anyway?
Red showed hate on all three of them. Others were most seen as annoying (Fez, Midge, etc), it was were all the "Hate"-flavour was about.
Originally Posted by Invictus2001: View Post
with 0 town leads, a self doc for all intensive purposes, and a great CC it was a no win for town. The coppers needed to get on you early.

anyway good game
That's not really sure.

Things that made it hard for town:
- No mass-claims at the end. That way, natrus could possibly bust Swifty, and you knew which roles were in the game. Also Swifty had a lot to explain.
- Venrob not giving his innocents. That way you would have known that invictus and faraway would have been innocent.
- circle not used better. It was a way to stop scummy people, but most of the times only Swifty sent in something. (the scum)
- all roles not having luck at all. The vengeful couldn't use his vengekill, the dayvig wasn't used, the watcher never busted anyone, the cops didn't get a guilty, etc, etc. The only useful one was faraway JKing Invictus stopping BrandonC's kill

I think the game was pretty balanced this way.

I might do another short game. However, I first will think about it a bit more.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Captimmeh Add Captimmeh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2012 at 13:01)

Originally Posted by BrandonC: View Post
But that logic doesn't hold, since I was the SK.
Yea im not sure how that worked out as a mafia group. I was 100% sure you were scum but I figured you were mafia not SK.

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2012 at 21:28)

Well played Swifty.

Originally Posted by Natrus of PJ: View Post
Very well played guys!

Thanks for the mafia Cap, I really enjoyed the setup with the digits and role listing
Your welcome, thought you might enjoy some repeated Innocents whilst I was still alive
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jan-2012 at 23:30)
What do you mean?

Pink ftw!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Natrus of PJ Add Natrus of PJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jan-2012 at 00:46)

Thanks for the game guys, heaps of fun!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Faraway14 Add Faraway14 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Feb-2012 at 22:54)

Quote:
Things that made it hard for town:
- No mass-claims at the end. That way, natrus could possibly bust Swifty, and you knew which roles were in the game. Also Swifty had a lot to explain.
- Venrob not giving his innocents. That way you would have known that invictus and faraway would have been innocent.
- circle not used better. It was a way to stop scummy people, but most of the times only Swifty sent in something. (the scum)
- all roles not having luck at all. The vengeful couldn't use his vengekill, the dayvig wasn't used, the watcher never busted anyone, the cops didn't get a guilty, etc, etc. The only useful one was faraway JKing Invictus stopping BrandonC's kill
In my defense, I never even GOT my innocents after i was entered in the game.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Venrob Add Venrob to your Buddy List Reply with Quote