Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(06-Sep-2010 at 17:20)

The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess

The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight Princess

intro

This mafia's theme will be the game "The legend of Zelda: Twilight princess."
This is the wiki of the game, but it is not really detailed. I will make my messages as detailed as possible so everybody will understand it.

Rules

1. It will be a night start

2. Nights will be 72 hours at most. Days will be 72 hours, too, with possible extensions (if activity is high)

3. Do not talk about the game outside the thread unless I said you are allowed to.

4. There is no restriction in giving CCís/RCís. Donít just mass-RC, because I can tell you that will not work.

5. No quotes/screenshots, or anything like those. If used, the person will be modkilled.

6. Votes must be colored and on preferably on a different line. First unvote before voting for someone else.

7. People are lynched when I tell you they are lynched. If the lynching requirement is reached unvoting will not be possible any more. You are still allowed to talk.

8. If you really feel the urge to post a ďdeath-postĒ you are allowed to, on the condition that you will not post any mafia-related information.

9. Try to be as active as you can. I will not be likely to have (m)any replacements. If someone is inactive and I do not have any replacements the person will be modkilled.

10. Questions can be sent to me by pm or if the information is not role related in the topic.

11. It does not matter if you know the game or not. I will make the night messages in a way that everybody understand them.

12. Play nice and have fun!

Signups will be open until Thursday 21:00 GMT +1.
The perfect number of players is 13 and the maximum number is 16. (for unmentionable reasons) I will start with any number of sign-ups between those two.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Captimmeh Add Captimmeh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(06-Sep-2010 at 17:22)

/in, etc

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Sep-2010 at 17:35)

/in_2

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Sep-2010 at 17:48)

I don't know the game, but it still sounds awesome.

Definitely in!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Celtic21)
(06-Sep-2010 at 18:29)

Since i cant play in my own game ill play in yours
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Sep-2010 at 19:17)

/me = in

/me = Link!
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $112.99
(06-Sep-2010 at 19:29)

If there is a dire, desperate need for a replacement, don't look at me.

Just kidding. If you really, really, REALLY need one, I won't turn you down.

Last edited by advocatus, 06-Sep-2010 at 19:30.
Edit reason: Did I emphasis myself enough?
View Public Profile Find more posts by advocatus Add advocatus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Sep-2010 at 20:06)

I'lll be in

You can breathe in space, they just don't want you to escape
View Public Profile Find more posts by lnopia Add lnopia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Sep-2010 at 20:38)

Great activity!

Player list so far:

1. Swifty
2. Felix Zalitz
3. Lunor
4. Celtic21
5. Roxtin
6. lnopia (an L right?)

replacement:

1. advocatus
View Public Profile Find more posts by Captimmeh Add Captimmeh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Sep-2010 at 21:40)

I intend for this not to be my only post in this thread.
View Public Profile Find more posts by hophip Add hophip to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Sep-2010 at 21:41)

In.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / ∆
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.36
(06-Sep-2010 at 21:47)

In too

No Comment
View Public Profile Find more posts by BrandonC Add BrandonC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2010 at 10:58)

yea in me

MeliHeartsCloud Hearts CloudHeartsMeli
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeliHeartsCloud Add MeliHeartsCloud to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2010 at 13:47)

I'm in!
View Public Profile Find more posts by emo kat Add emo kat to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2010 at 15:14)

I think I can start sooner with these fast signups!

Player list so far:

1. Swifty
2. Felix Zalitz
3. Lunor
4. Celtic21
5. Roxtin
6. lnopia
7. hophip
8. Greeney
9. BrandonC
10. MeliHeartsCloud
11. emo kat

replacement:

1. advocatus
(07-Sep-2010 at 16:47)

I can play if you need me to. Although, with classes and work I might not be as active as usual. I have zero knowledge of the Zelda, by the way.

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(07-Sep-2010 at 16:59)

All you need to know is Zelda saves the princess.

funnylololol

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2010 at 17:53)

Re: The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
All you need to know is Zelda saves the princess.

funnylololol
I'm assuming you realize the ridiculousness of that statement.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2010 at 17:59)

Re: The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess

Originally Posted by Felix Zalitz: View Post
I'm assuming you realize the ridiculousness of that statement.
I assume that's what the wink and lolol were about.

That said, it annoyed me to no end as well

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(07-Sep-2010 at 18:24)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA