Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Versions History

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Oct-2005 at 07:50)
lightbulb Utopia Prophet v2.30.01b

Hello Again!

Well it's been a while since I've posted a new build. Thanks again to everyone and their well wishing. The wedding went off without a hitch and our honeymoon in Alaska was awesome!

What's new:

NEW FEATURE:
I'm still leaving this as a new feature since I think people will really like the tool once they play with it some more.

Forecast is a feature to compare different strategies. You can load Prophet save files to compare aspects of a province such as Daily Income, Population Per Acre, and such.

You can access it from the Main Menu | Tools | Forecast option.

View ForecastTutorial.html for more information. (Located in the directory you unzip Prophet to.)

Age 30 Compliant:
-I think most changes have been made. You'll let me know where I missed something.

Fixed since 2.28.01b:
-Some stuff under the hood, not worth boring you with.

Known Bugs.
-Networth formula is probably *still* off.
-Explore values might be slightly off but can be overrided. (Unfortunately this info is not persisted, so you will need to change it with each advance. Sorry.)

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote