Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Complaints

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(07-Jul-2011 at 18:28)

exclamation mark

This is the place to present your case if you feel that you have gotten unrightfully warned. The main purpose of this thread is to keep those discussions from dragging threads off topic in the rest of our forums.

Also please note that this isn't the place to complain about others not getting warned and/or banned, nor is it intended for people to post on behalf of others. If they have a case, they can present it themselves.

Posts made by a user on behalf of or about someone else, or posts made asking about someone else's warnings will not only be ignored, in addition, they will be considered off topic and warned as such.

Kindly take heed of the fact this thread is for user to moderator. Not user to user, or user for another user to moderator. We can well defend our actions without needing to rely on users to explain them.

Please note that the banned users have access to a seperate forum where they can complain about their warnings and/or bans. The user will have access to that forum during the ban time only. Anything that is written there will only be viewed by moderators and the person itself - one banned user cannot see another banned user's thread.

Addition as of February 8, 2008:
We keep this thread open as a courtesy, all we demand in return is that you keep your posts and your language civil and check your attitude at the door. Failing that, we reserve the right to ignore your complaint without explanation.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(07-Jul-2012 at 11:20)

You know things are quiet when we don't have any complaints

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Jul-2012 at 04:00)

but doesnt that get boring ? want me to act up like the old days for a bit ?

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(31-Jul-2012 at 00:13)

Go for it... my mod wand is getting a little rusty

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Aug-2012 at 02:56)

should i pull up a old Jaco quote so yall can tell me not to post for others like Naz used to

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(02-Aug-2012 at 11:42)

We don't need a blast from the past like that.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(10-Aug-2012 at 04:50)

tongue <3

I can go back to how I used to be... eh? What ya think to that Vjeko?

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(26-Sep-2012 at 20:20)

Today marks 9 years since my first warning by Naz, can I still file a complaint?

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(26-Sep-2012 at 23:02)

exclamation mark Haha

My first warning from him will be 10 years on October 5th, seems like just yesterday. Looking back, makes me realize how stupid I was 10 years ago.

Instead a complaint, how about a "Thank you".

BUD LIGHT

Last edited by Valek, 26-Sep-2012 at 23:02.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(12-Nov-2012 at 08:09)

Actually I do want to thank the old guard .. ESPECIALLY Vjeko and Dave
You guys have been awesome over the years with helping me on a host of issues
Wish we had more contact still

R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(16-Nov-2012 at 07:25)

exclamation mark

Yeah, so many lost contacts who were like family...

Makes me wonder how they are all doing.

BUD LIGHT
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(19-Nov-2012 at 16:08)

Originally Posted by Valek: View Post
I can go back to how I used to be... eh? What ya think to that Vjeko?
Oh lord, please don't ever go back there.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

Last edited by Konc, 19-Nov-2012 at 16:08.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(24-Nov-2012 at 00:28)

exclamation mark

I don't think I could even if I wanted to now, that guy is long gone!

BUD LIGHT
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(26-Nov-2012 at 23:27)

took a lot of energy to be that stupid lol

R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
(18-Jan-2013 at 22:09)

March 5th will be 10 years since my first slap.Tengu got me way back then

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]