Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Kingdom Agent

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(Posted as Runefire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(14-Nov-2001 at 20:39)

Using the UT Kingdom Agent

Ok, well I dont actually need help using it, but some of my Kingdom do, so I just finished writing a guide on how to use it basically, anyways, so I would like your thoughts

Its probably a bit too complicated, so may end up dumbing it down a bit before actually posting it in our Forums, but just want your thoughts, crticisms, or let me know if I missed anything

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List
(Posted as Runefire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(14-Nov-2001 at 20:42)

Re: Using the UT Kingdom Agent

Using Utopia Temple's Kingdom Agent
-----------------------------------

Ok, I have asked all of you to register at Utopia Temple, so I can add you to our Kingdom's Kingdom Agent database at the Temple. Why you may ask, simply because it is a good way to keep track of our War Targets, and more importantly our Kingdom.

It is also a good way to track your own Provinces growth, and it allows us to see what your Province looks like so we can offer any suggestions we think are good or to learn from each other.

However, people seem to be asking one common question. That question being: how do I use the Kingdom Agent? So hopefully this should help

First off, go to our Kingdom Agent database (http://www.utopiatemple.com/agent.php), once that page is loaded, notice how it has 2 sections, one called "Static Folders and the other called "Automatic Folders". We are going to be concerned with the Static Folder section for now, so look there.

Look for our Kingdom and click the Kingdom Name and wait for the page to load. Welcome, to our Kingdom.

Once again, this is broken up in to two sections, one called "Advanced Intelligence" and the other called "Basic Intelligence". Now these 2 sections are obviously very different.

The Provinces in the Advanced section have some, if not all their information displayed, those in the Basic section only have their Province details from the Kingdom Page.

Click on a Province in the Advanced section and let it load up. See how it has their CB/Menu, Military Advisor, Internal Advisor and the Science pages? This is what I want you to do aswell, so heres how we do that.

Go backwards to the Province list, and select your Province and once again, wait for it to load.

Once loaded, look down in roughly the middle of your browsers and find a small white box. It is above the Readers' Comments part. That white box is where you paste all your information in. This is called "feeding". Click on the "What to Feed?" link above the box, or use this link: http://www.utopiatemple.com/agentfeedhelp.php

Read what it asks for. Note how it says it only accepts unformatted data? That means if you are running Angel, disable it. Now, once Angel is disabled, copy the data it asks for. Say for instance, the Internal Affairs Advisor. So copy that (its the page which lists the building time of all your buildings) and paste it in the white box. Once pasted, click the "feed Agent" button.

It should load a new page and have a formatted report of your Internal Affairs Advisor. Now do the same with your CB, Science page, Military Advisor and the Kingdom Page.

Now, you have successfully used the Utopia Temple's Kingdom Agent, congratulations, so now you have no excuse not to be a regular visitor.

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List
  Closed Thread