Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Complaints

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(03-Feb-2003 at 13:45)
First Utopia Angel Ad

Anyone notice the VERY first ad that pops up for Utopia Temple in the Angel? (read the thread description.. see the ad and you'll know what I'm talkin about)

I saw a couple mentions of "appropriate material" for "all ages"... dunno if that fits the bill or not. Just thought I'd point it out (thought it was pretty funny when I saw it).

I personally don't have a problem.. hehe.. but someone else might.
View Public Profile Find more posts by EisenLicht Add EisenLicht to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Brother Naz)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(03-Feb-2003 at 13:47)

Well I don't play Utopia anymore, so I have no need for Angel. I also don't have ads in Angel since I've paid to have them removed. Could you explain to me (and everyone else like me) what you mean? Which banner was it?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Feb-2003 at 21:51)
Yah, sure thing...

In yellow text in the foreground it says "What's really going on at the Utopia Temple" And in the background is an image of a couple of "threads" supposedly at the Temple:

The first one:

Dave's Mass Sex Orgy

The second:

What's Your Sex Sig(rest hidden by "Utopia Temple")

Like I said.. doesn't bother me, but y'never know.. someone else might have somethin against it, so better that I say somethin then wait for someone to really get upset about it.

I'll try attachin an image.. but... dunno if it'll work. Doesn't show up in the preview.

If I want, I'll get it. And y'know what? I want it all.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp uaad.bmp (116.9 KB, 19 views)
View Public Profile Find more posts by EisenLicht Add EisenLicht to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(03-Feb-2003 at 22:15)

sunglasses

The first one doesn't say anything about Sex. The other is about a test to see what sexual sign you belong to. None of the threads are 'hardcore'-related.
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Feb-2003 at 22:56)
I dunno how long it's been up, but I was usin angel long before the ads were introduced and just noticed it a couple days ago, so was curious 'bout it...... Glad it's considered "acceptable".
Donated $5.44
(04-Feb-2003 at 00:53)

Considering I was the one to make the banner, so am I ;]

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote