Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(13-Mar-2009 at 19:37)
question Utopia Classis: Angel supported

In the near future Utopia Classic will be released. The code behind Utopia will be rewritten to get rid of a lot of mess in the the old "Mehul coding".

My question is simple:
-Will the Temple make a version of Angel compatible with the new coding?

I'm 100% sure OMAC will also change the looks of Utopia, which means Angel will have to be rewritten too ofcourse. Seeing the support (or lack of) for Angel decreasing lately, I'm quite concerned if Angel will even exist in the near future.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bocksir Add Bocksir to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Mar-2009 at 23:25)
Re: Utopia Classis: Angel supported

Originally Posted by Bocksir: View Post
In the near future Utopia Classic will be released. The code behind Utopia will be rewritten to get rid of a lot of mess in the the old "Mehul coding".

My question is simple:
-Will the Temple make a version of Angel compatible with the new coding?

I'm 100% sure OMAC will also change the looks of Utopia, which means Angel will have to be rewritten too ofcourse. Seeing the support (or lack of) for Angel decreasing lately, I'm quite concerned if Angel will even exist in the near future.
In the days of the original (Classic) Utopia, Angel wasn't used. It's only necessary for players who can't think for themselves. The game devolved with the influx in players who wanted to cheat, create alliances, or just couldn't think for themselves and needed Angel. I prefer not to see Angel for UC.

--------------------------
Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zoot Add Zoot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Mar-2009 at 15:59)
i hope they will keep angel going for the new coded version of uc

i imagine that untill they do have angel working for the new coded version that we will have to think for ourselves its not a bad thing really

but angel will save people the time that would be used doing the calculations

some of the player base like to do it all manually and some of us like the quick way

just accept the other side for their way of doing things and maybe even give it a go

to the players that dont use angel for the reasons of thinking for yourself do you use it to save time when you would maybe need to miss a login because you dont have that time to work it all out?

The ONLY safe guard against Tyranny is freeflow of Infomation, he who seeks to stop this flow sees himself your master.
View Public Profile Find more posts by rscotter83 Add rscotter83 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(30-Mar-2009 at 09:48)

sunglasses Re: Utopia Classis: Angel supported

Originally Posted by Bocksir: View Post
Will the Temple make a version of Angel compatible with the new coding?
Yes, we will.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote