Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(05-Apr-2011 at 03:17)
question ~ When will ANGEL AGE 50 Appear ? ~

INFO please about ANGEL age 50 ?
View Public Profile Find more posts by wallfly Add wallfly to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Willthor)
(05-Apr-2011 at 14:29)
Was wondering that too, its prety annoying for copying throne page and such
View Public Profile Find more posts by willthor Add willthor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2011 at 03:32)
It would be really nice to have Angel up and running again.

Last edited by GhostWitch, 06-Apr-2011 at 03:33.
View Public Profile Find more posts by GhostWitch Add GhostWitch to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2011 at 05:20)
Yes it would...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ordray Add Ordray to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2011 at 13:19)
I really appreciate angel and the hard work put into it. I too am curious on the status of the age 50 angel.
Thank you!
View Public Profile Find more posts by gswaim Add gswaim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2011 at 18:06)
As with every age, it takes them a short while to apply the changes and render a new version. It shouldn't be too much longer.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Moongylda Add Moongylda to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Apr-2011 at 04:53)
Different Prob

I think I have a different problem: the clipboard monitor does not recognize the copied data from the throne page as valid data so it does not pop up the formatter.
If you open the clipboard manager form the menu It just has it there as text.
It does just fine with all the other pages - buildings, thieves, etc.

COuld this be due to the province name being longer than the previous 20 char limit?? If so, I'm screwed.

The Voices in my head don't like you, so be vewy careful...
View Public Profile Find more posts by GetLucky Add GetLucky to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Apr-2011 at 08:02)
Re: Different Prob

Originally Posted by GetLucky: View Post
I think I have a different problem: the clipboard monitor does not recognize the copied data from the throne page as valid data so it does not pop up the formatter.
If you open the clipboard manager form the menu It just has it there as text.
It does just fine with all the other pages - buildings, thieves, etc.

COuld this be due to the province name being longer than the previous 20 char limit?? If so, I'm screwed.
Thats probably because you play Cleric, Faery or Undead.
Angel don't know how to interpret those races/personalities and as such refuses to recognize the data, I based that assumption on the fact that some of my kdmates have 30char nicks but they play the personalities and races that was around last age and they can format their throne, others play some combination with one of the new race/personality and they can't format throne.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elldallan Add Elldallan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote