Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(27-Nov-2012 at 11:23)
Idea: Online Angel

Since i'm a mac user i can't use angel. (Or any other related software as far as i know)

Wouldn't it be a solution for anyone who uses something else then windows, to make an online angel. Where you have login here before you can use it.
Any data you copy will be stored on a cooky or a temp. file of the user. Which should allow for minimum server size to be needed here on the site.
Only stuff that would take some load would be the forum agent in my opinion, but it would allow for a wider public to use angel with a minimum amount of extra work.

Atleast i dont know if your programming for angel is usable for use on an website, but it seems viable to me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jonsoh81 Add jonsoh81 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Feb-2013 at 05:06)
Re: Idea: Online Angel

Originally Posted by jonsoh81: View Post
Since i'm a mac user i can't use angel. (Or any other related software as far as i know)

Wouldn't it be a solution for anyone who uses something else then windows, to make an online angel. Where you have login here before you can use it.
Any data you copy will be stored on a cooky or a temp. file of the user. Which should allow for minimum server size to be needed here on the site.
Only stuff that would take some load would be the forum agent in my opinion, but it would allow for a wider public to use angel with a minimum amount of extra work.

Atleast i dont know if your programming for angel is usable for use on an website, but it seems viable to me.
Back in the day, you used to be able to format everything on this website. It was nice, especially for the Mac users. I leave for a few years, and come back to only being able to format CE's. Seems like a waste to me. If Angel can be re-programmed each age, I don't really see why the website can't. Should just be a few dozen lines or so that have to be redone. It would make life a lot simpler for the Mac users, and for the many more users that log in with smart phones these days, such as myself. Unless UT plans on making an app for it. That would be pretty freaking awesome, too!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Draygoon Add Draygoon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote