Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $2.00
(24-Jun-2013 at 17:50)
Kingdom Analysis w/ Utopia Time

First off, thanks for making angel and keeping it up after all these years.

I am working on a little project that utilizes kingdom pages, but I also need the utopian time included with the output. Most of the other formats (SoT, SoM, etc) have this information but I notice it is not in the output for the Kingdom Analysis. Would it be possible to include this in the output of Kingdom Analysis so I can include Angel formatted kingdom pages?

Thank you for your time and for reading this.
View Public Profile Find more posts by dsgraham Add dsgraham to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(30-Jun-2013 at 21:23)

question Re: Kingdom Analysis w/ Utopia Time

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I couldn't find the date in the other formats. I guess I can add it to the Kingdom page, but then it would be inconsistent with the other pages...

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.00
(30-Jun-2013 at 21:30)
Re: Kingdom Analysis w/ Utopia Time

Looks like it is just on the header of the throne page formatter..

Server: World of Legends (Age 58)
Utopian Date: March 3rd, YR3 (45% in the day)
RL Date: June 30th, 2013 (##:## GMT)

I would think it would be handy to have included in the SoM and others as well.
View Public Profile Find more posts by dsgraham Add dsgraham to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(01-Jul-2013 at 11:12)

sunglasses Re: Kingdom Analysis w/ Utopia Time

Date added to Kingdom page in v2.13 Beta.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.00
(02-Jul-2013 at 18:21)
Thank you!

It works perfectly.

And again, thank you for the years you have maintained Angel!
Administrator
(06-Jul-2013 at 23:37)

Re: Add Date to Kingdom Page Formatter

Excellent! glad you like it.
And thanks for using Angel

Donated $2.00
(07-Jul-2013 at 01:17)
Maybe I spoke too soon..

It looks like it didn't like June and July dates. It is working now that we are back in the Feb part of the week, Jan was alright too. Looks like you may be looking for Jun and Jul when they are spelling out June, and July.
Administrator
(07-Jul-2013 at 14:06)

Re: Add Date to Kingdom Page Formatter

Originally Posted by dsgraham: View Post
Maybe I spoke too soon..

It looks like it didn't like June and July dates. It is working now that we are back in the Feb part of the week, Jan was alright too. Looks like you may be looking for Jun and Jul when they are spelling out June, and July.
Ahh, too bad. Who would have thought they would use the full name just for those months...

Donated $2.00
(21-Nov-2013 at 22:54)
Hey BG Thanks again for trying to get this in. It doesn't appear to be in the output of the kingdom pages that are in June and July still though.