Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

View Poll Results: Which forum you would like the Forum Agent to support next? (Post if you want others)
ASP-Nuke forums 3 4.05%
brinkster 3 4.05%
Ikonboard 4 5.41%
MegaBBS 3 4.05%
Network54 1 1.35%
PHP-Nuke forums 36 48.65%
ProBoards.com 24 32.43%
Who voted? Voters: 74
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Administrator
(03-Mar-2003 at 02:18)

lightbulb Re: Using phpBB 2.0.3, but getting error.

Quote:
(Originally posted by badrook)

I am using phpBB 2.0.3, which i think should be supported, but still i'm getting the following message
This is more of a bug than a suggestion (since phpBB is supported), so please send me the URL of your board by PM.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Mar-2003 at 04:35)
lightbulb Forum agent for phpnuke

I'm just asking if this is possible in a futur version of forum agent to add the phpnuke forum.

I think this is a well known forum and that would be good for some kds.

The official website of php nuke: http://www.phpnuke.org
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gustave Add Gustave to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Mar-2003 at 17:54)
sunglasses Forum support

I repost this previous message

My kingdom is using a BBS forum.
Would be very glad if you supported this one, i have already started to spread it in Utopia, since many people that have seen it, thinks its one of the best

http://www.pd9soft.com/

Its a basic ASP forum, thatīs accessing a SQL or Access DB.

If you need access to my test forum, please contact me on icq 6946934.

Thanks
View Public Profile Find more posts by Doxie Add Doxie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Mar-2003 at 03:37)
I agree with Wdog TR. Invision Board support would be very helpful.
View Public Profile Find more posts by comcc Add comcc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Mar-2003 at 05:13)

We use Invision Board to. Would be very nice to have it set up!

My ICQ is 178573687
View Public Profile Find more posts by donThoto Add donThoto to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Odin X)
(06-Mar-2003 at 20:15)

Yeah, I would like invisionfree to be supported by the forum angent. I would be very handy.

http://thiscrazyworld-flair.blogspot.com/ - Not a lame blog, a comedy outlook on topical issues.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flair Add Flair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Mar-2003 at 06:34)
I'm usin' phpBB 2.0.2, and I'm getting this error:

*** SaDiablo Forumz ***
[07-Mar-2003 ##:##:06] Error: Unrecognized forum type! (Please notify us at http://forums.utopiatemple.com)
[07-Mar-2003 ##:##:06] Closing connection to (forum name).

I've got my setup running the way it should, but it won't work.

UtopiaAngel v. 1.41 Beta
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dhampir Add Dhampir to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(08-Mar-2003 at 19:29)

lightbulb

Quote:
(Originally posted by Dhampir)

I'm usin' phpBB 2.0.2, and I'm getting this error:
Please see my previous post in this thread.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Mar-2003 at 22:33)

Is it possible for the forum agent to start supporting glorat.net's war forums?

www.glorat.net

Would be very nice if possible

(especially since I think it would be in the interrests of both provincers BG and Glorat, maybe you could ask glorat about it BG? would be too sweat )

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Mar-2003 at 11:57)
i suppose its a stupid question, but can the utopia boards be supported? nothing easier as you own kd forum
View Public Profile Find more posts by Punkie Add Punkie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Mar-2003 at 02:05)
I suggest proboards

It took me a very long time to create a forum there and it would benefit us greatly

www.proboards.com
View Public Profile Find more posts by wizard15 Add wizard15 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.76
(21-Apr-2003 at 04:46)
My KD is using a WebWiz forum...
contact me if you want test access to it

Remember the signature...
View Public Profile Visit Bolti's homepage Find more posts by Bolti Add Bolti to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Apr-2003 at 19:37)
grr.. Can this one be added to the list?

http://www.asp.net/forums created something in where people can add their own forums to their own servers. This would be really cool if it could be setup. I know how to program also and can give you a file format.

If you need something to test it on its currently running on my webserver which I can send via email...

[email protected]

View Public Profile Find more posts by jwendl Add jwendl to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-May-2003 at 23:03)
I suggest proboards as well

www.proboards.com
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fire007 Add Fire007 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.62
(12-May-2003 at 20:08)

www.brinkster.com
View Public Profile Find more posts by burnout1 Add burnout1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $12.00
(13-May-2003 at 06:56)

Another call for support for Invision forums; our alliance seems to have switched from AV all of a sudden...

Computer idle all the time? Want to help with medical research?
Join the UT [email protected] team
(our stats) (text-only client)

View Public Profile Visit rexregum's homepage Find more posts by rexregum Add rexregum to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(17-May-2003 at 19:09)
Invision boards please
View Public Profile Find more posts by Earendil AR Add Earendil AR to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Jun-2003 at 21:37)
Question about Forum agent

im about to creat a board for my kd and im taking the Forum into consideration when i make my choice.
So i would just like to know if UT plans to make the forum agent support "Invision power boards" (http://www.invisionboard.com)
I find it much better than AG,phpBB, XMB. I just want to know if and possibly when this might happen.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ZamielSan Add ZamielSan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(10-Jun-2003 at 10:25)

lightbulb Re: Question about Forum agent

Absolutely. It was planned to be supported in v1.44, but the introduction of the Genesis server messed our schedule. It will hopefully be there in the next release.

(17-Jun-2003 at 15:07)
INVISION BOARD :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

We use Invision Board to. Would be very nice to have it set up!

VERY NICE OF YOU THEN

-----------------------------------------------------------
View Public Profile Find more posts by domyrat Add domyrat to your Buddy List Reply with Quote