Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(07-Apr-2009 at 06:18)

Thank You

I have played Utopia non-stop since August 2002 (Age 17) and have yet to enter an age without an updated version of Utopia Angel. I just wanted to say thank you to all those who have devoted their effort, programming skills, and valuable time into making my life easier as a monarch and a player. The programmers and testers of the betas make this game so much easier for those of us who have begun and continued to play. This game has changed my life in so many ways, and so often, we take the little things for granted. Every time I download a new update, I have thought of you. Until now, I haven't said anything. But from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate what you do.

Thanks,

Phobos (Chase)
Proud General and (later) Monarch of Event Horizon since Age 17

Elder of Nex Imperio
Proud Monarch of E v e n t Horizon
I <3 halflings, Norbert, and kitties!

Last edited by ninjaphobos, 07-Apr-2009 at 06:18.
View Public Profile Visit ninjaphobos's homepage Find more posts by ninjaphobos Add ninjaphobos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(07-Apr-2009 at 12:56)

smile Re: Thank You

Thank you very much, your gesture was touching.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote