Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $2.28
(03-May-2010 at 11:23)

Angel Manual Copy Paste

Hi all,

Im running Ubunut 9.04 on my PC. Using Angel under wine and all seems to be fine, except the clipboard problem.

I would just like to mention that I have read the other threads about this problem, but still can't seem to get it to work.

So, I would like to know if it isn't possible to manually paste data into the clipboard manager, then that way even if it doesn't monitor what I copy I can still paste my data into Angel.

Also, I see when you open the clipboard manager there is a button at the top which says Edit Mode (F6), but it is grayed out so can't use that either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sponge

you labeled me
i'll label you
so i dub thee unforgiven
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spongenbob Add Spongenbob to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.28
(06-May-2010 at 13:17)

[Solved]

Hmm since there doesn't seem to be anything going on here anymore I tried fixing it myself.

Changed "UsePrimary" = "1" in the config file in the .wine folder.

Works now.

you labeled me
i'll label you
so i dub thee unforgiven
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spongenbob Add Spongenbob to your Buddy List Reply with Quote