Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(10-Dec-2011 at 05:46)
Angel+MAC??

Hello,

I was woundering if there is anyway to get the Utopia Angel to work on a MAC computer?

Best Regards
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tobysan Add Tobysan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(04-Jan-2012 at 23:58)

Re: Angel+MAC??

Originally Posted by Tobysan: View Post
Hello,

I was woundering if there is anyway to get the Utopia Angel to work on a MAC computer?

Best Regards
Not that I am aware of

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Jun-2012 at 01:59)

I also have a mac, as do a lot of people playing I should think.

does anyone know why there is no version for mac?
View Public Profile Find more posts by bluejazzyfish Add bluejazzyfish to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Jun-2012 at 17:22)

just tried to run the angel with winebottler, no good.
web based calc perhaps? anybody?

I'll give him an offer he can't refuse.
*The Godfather
View Public Profile Find more posts by centinum Add centinum to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(04-Jul-2012 at 10:52)

I guess it could work through Parallels desktop, but that'd just be a virtual machine that you have to install Windows on.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Aug-2012 at 07:23)
Re: Angel+MAC??

Yeah I've been looking for a Mac version too. I found Utopia Seraphim but that only works for Windows and Linux. I'm wondering if someone can port over the codes to Mac OS X... I have VMWare but running Angel on VMWare it too slow for me as my machine only got 4 GB ram and I need the ram for other apps

Last edited by klphua, 15-Aug-2012 at 07:24.
View Public Profile Find more posts by klphua Add klphua to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Nov-2012 at 11:09)
I've been trying the run angel in any way, but every time i get the same error that the clipboard isn't working. In short, it's useless.

How did you get it running on VMWare? I don't know that software or what it does. Could you give an explanation? Is it also a windows emulator?

I know they did beta testing for a Mac version in 2001, but it never ran as far as i know. Not being able to use angel, while demands of an active KD increased was part of the reason i stopped 6 years ago. I hoped, it would be working by now.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jonsoh81 Add jonsoh81 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote