Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(31-Jan-2006 at 22:32)
1.72a1 Not Showing Correct Science

I've been using Angel for a long time and never had any big problems except for this one. The Clipboard is showing my science correctly but the Calculator is not. I currently have .6% Military Sci and the calculator is showing .3%. It seems that this is only with the military sci since my Food sci is at 2.8% and showing correctly on Clipboard and on Calculator.

Did the Military sci changes for this age of WoL not get worked into this version of angel?
View Public Profile Find more posts by nahaar Add nahaar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Feb-2006 at 14:53)
re science calculator

Am using 172a1 as well. I was using the sci calculator to run some numbers and It doesn't change sci cost per point if I change the variables (acres schools etc). It did at first but it seems it is locked now. Anyone experienced the same thing?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Belor Add Belor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Feb-2006 at 00:56)
using 172a1.

Sci calc is correct except on mil sci.

seem to to showing only half (?)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pivar Add Pivar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Feb-2006 at 07:17)

Re: 1.72a1 Not Showing Correct Science

Originally Posted by Pivar:
using 172a1.

Sci calc is correct except on mil sci.

seem to to showing only half (?)
The bonus for Military science was not known when this version of angel was released.
This will likely be fixed in the next version.

Failing Attacks? Not sure why your CB and Som Disagree? Want to learn how to have a successful attack all the time? Check out
The Attack Calculator Guide
Now Updated for Version 1.80!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashaman00 Add Ashaman00 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Feb-2006 at 05:27)

why doesn't the sci calculator have a report button like the military calculator?
it would help if you need to figure out any sci changees

DBZVelena has spoken!
View Public Profile Visit DBZVelena's homepage Find more posts by DBZVelena Add DBZVelena to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Feb-2006 at 19:32)

Re: 1.72a1 Not Showing Correct Science

Originally Posted by DBZVelena:
why doesn't the sci calculator have a report button like the military calculator?
it would help if you need to figure out any sci changees

well, for the most part that would only help once in a while, when the actual formula for science is changed.
In this case, the formula remained the same, only the science max was changed.
That is much easier to determine.

Failing Attacks? Not sure why your CB and Som Disagree? Want to learn how to have a successful attack all the time? Check out
The Attack Calculator Guide
Now Updated for Version 1.80!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashaman00 Add Ashaman00 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(15-Feb-2006 at 04:34)

sunglasses Re: 1.72a1 Not Showing Correct Science

Thanks for reporting, this will be resolved in the next release!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote