Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(15-Nov-2006 at 21:32)
Dual Monitor Problem - Kingdom Stance Off-Screen

I'm currently running two monitors in a slight odd configuration. My primary monitor is to the right of my secondary one. This has caused some oddities with the Layout of Angel.
First off, the create shortcuts popup on upgrading angel is to the far right of the screen, appearing half on the primary monitor, and half off the screen.
Secondly, the Kingdom Stance popup is completely off the far right side of the monitor, where I'm unable to access it. You can see in the screenshot attached that, while the pop-up is active, it doesn't actually show up on the screen anywhere. This is especially problematic since the KS popup steals focus from all other Angel windows, preventing you from doing anything until you manually close it, by right click on the taskbar.

Link to another old thread containing similar multi-monitor issues: http://forums.utopiatemple.com/showt...t=dual+monitor
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angel dual monitor.jpg (343.2 KB, 45 views)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pellanor Add Pellanor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(16-Nov-2006 at 14:07)

sunglasses Re: Dual Monitor Problem - Kingdom Stance Off-Screen

Thanks for reporting, please let me know if this is fixed in the next version.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Nov-2006 at 18:47)
It looks like those two screens are fixed, but the pop up telling us about utopiatemple mail had the same positioning problems.

I'll let you know if I come across anything else.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pellanor Add Pellanor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Nov-2006 at 10:50)
Re: Dual Monitor Problem - Kingdom Stance Off-Screen

Originally Posted by Pellanor: View Post
First off, the create shortcuts popup on upgrading angel is to the far right of the screen, appearing half on the primary monitor, and half off the screen.
I have a dual monitor setup with the primary monitor on the left and this window shows up directly in the middle of the monitor configuation (so that half is on one monitor and half is on the other.)
View Public Profile Find more posts by soah Add soah to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(02-Dec-2006 at 06:47)

question Re: Dual Monitor Problem - Kingdom Stance Off-Screen

Originally Posted by Pellanor: View Post
It looks like those two screens are fixed, but the pop up telling us about utopiatemple mail had the same positioning problems.
I think I fixed that too now, but you'll have to reset your settings as the window position has already been saved on your computer.

Originally Posted by soah: View Post
I have a dual monitor setup with the primary monitor on the left and this window shows up directly in the middle of the monitor configuation (so that half is on one monitor and half is on the other.)
Even with version 1.80 Alpha 1?

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(02-Dec-2006 at 17:01)

exclamation mark

I need someone with multiple-monitors to contact me, as I need to test some things. Please send me an email with a reference to this thread, and include your ICQ number.

(Posted as MorHavoc)
(06-Dec-2006 at 13:56)

question multi monitor error

i get an error if i open up the about or the tip of the day and move it to a secondary monitor, then open a calc and close it. when i close the calc i get an error code #0166. can anyone else duplicate this bug?

Stupidity is the Greatest Plague
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mavoc Add Mavoc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote