Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as MorHavoc)
(22-Nov-2006 at 21:49)

1.80a1 daily income not taking monarch into account

the daily income estimate in the cb does not take the 10% monarch bonus into account

current formula: peasants * 2
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mavoc Add Mavoc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Nov-2006 at 06:29)

Re: 1.80a1 daily income not taking monarch into account

Originally Posted by MorHavoc: View Post
the daily income estimate in the cb does not take the 10% monarch bonus into account

current formula: peasants * 2
I do believe it has never taken it into account.
It's just the base amount of income.
No reason it can't I guess, but the number has never been accurate anyways, since there's so many different things that effect income.

Failing Attacks? Not sure why your CB and Som Disagree? Want to learn how to have a successful attack all the time? Check out
The Attack Calculator Guide
Now Updated for Version 1.80!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashaman00 Add Ashaman00 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as MorHavoc)
(23-Nov-2006 at 07:59)

more info is always better

i mentioned this mainly because i found that if pimp formats your throne page it uses this formula.

(peasants * 3) * 10% monarch bonus

i made a bug report there stating that the peasant tax is now 2

i was just hoping to get these 2 tools formatting the income in the same way

i know it is inaccurate but i still use it to determine who might be a good money target, even if they have an older cb.

there are obviously many other factors to the daily income but none of them can be obtained off of a cb. except a min-max military costs. which would be to big of a spread to be useful.

Stupidity is the Greatest Plague
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mavoc Add Mavoc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Nov-2006 at 13:02)
Why do you think everything is so damn hard Ashaman00? Calculating income is sooo easy...
View Public Profile Find more posts by oyzar Add oyzar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as MorHavoc)
(23-Nov-2006 at 13:20)

not so easy

it is hard(impossible) because the required info is not in the throne/cb page. there is no way of knowing how many banks you have, how many jobs you have, what your income sci is, what your military pay rate is, or if you are affected by riots, greed, Inspire Army.

when angel formats a throne page all it has is a throne page. while it is possible for angel to look at all this info from other pages it is not designed to share it with the cb formatter.

i still have a hard enough time getting everyone to copy a kingdom page before they format a cb. getting a realistic daily income would be nearly impossible.

Stupidity is the Greatest Plague
(24-Nov-2006 at 02:39)

Re: not so easy

Originally Posted by MorHavoc: View Post
it is hard(impossible) because the required info is not in the throne/cb page. there is no way of knowing how many banks you have, how many jobs you have, what your income sci is, what your military pay rate is, or if you are affected by riots, greed, Inspire Army.

when angel formats a throne page all it has is a throne page. while it is possible for angel to look at all this info from other pages it is not designed to share it with the cb formatter.

i still have a hard enough time getting everyone to copy a kingdom page before they format a cb. getting a realistic daily income would be nearly impossible.
Thanks.
Good that some people understand that it's not as cut and dry as they imagine it could be.

I'll have BG look into including the Monarch bonus in the calculation for base income now though.

Failing Attacks? Not sure why your CB and Som Disagree? Want to learn how to have a successful attack all the time? Check out
The Attack Calculator Guide
Now Updated for Version 1.80!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashaman00 Add Ashaman00 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(02-Dec-2006 at 17:55)

sunglasses Re: 1.80a1 daily income not taking monarch into account

The Monarch bonus will be taken into account in the next release.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote