Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(27-Nov-2006 at 22:36)
Ruby Dragon problems

Hello i am from kd ##:## and the calculator for attacks with Ruby Dragon on us doesn't work right. Or it atleast seams that way. Just figured i would through it in here for you guys.

EDIT:i dont know. I will guess maybe the 8% part?

Last edited by Paladin339, 27-Nov-2006 at 22:43.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Paladin339 Add Paladin339 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(27-Nov-2006 at 22:41)

what exactly is wrong with it. Just saying it doesnt work doesnt help BG or anyone fix it if there is even a problem in the first place.

You probalby need to post your CB, your Opponents CB, Your opponents SoM, and what you sent on the attack and any other information that you think they would need.

"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead" - Bertrand Russell
Life without Emotion is like Sex without Intimacy.
Every now and then you get a snippet of pleasure but in the end none of it really matters.

Mafia Record 10-8 Mini-Mafia Record 1-7 / Survived 8 times / Lynched 9 times / Killed 9 times

Last edited by Necal, 27-Nov-2006 at 22:43.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Necal Add Necal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Nov-2006 at 22:43)
i dont know. I will guess maybe the 8% part?

EDIT: sorry about that but i am not really sure.

Last edited by Paladin339, 27-Nov-2006 at 22:44.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Paladin339 Add Paladin339 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Nov-2006 at 22:59)

Re: Ruby Dragon problems

Originally Posted by Paladin339: View Post
i dont know. I will guess maybe the 8% part?

EDIT: sorry about that but i am not really sure.
Yeah, That doesn't help too much when we need to test it =P

Post some cbs and soms or something if you can. we need more info to work with.

Failing Attacks? Not sure why your CB and Som Disagree? Want to learn how to have a successful attack all the time? Check out
The Attack Calculator Guide
Now Updated for Version 1.80!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashaman00 Add Ashaman00 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Nov-2006 at 23:34)

Originally Posted by Ashaman00: View Post
Yeah, That doesn't help too much when we need to test it =P

Post some cbs and soms or something if you can. we need more info to work with.
Sorry i dont have anything... ill see what i can do to get more info if i can.
(28-Nov-2006 at 01:35)
More Ruby Dragon problems

We are currently at war with another kingdom on the World of Legends and have sent a ruby dragon to them. Angel does not reconize the dragon being there.

June 18th, YR0 Our dragon has set flight to ravage Blood Line WAR (11:xx)!

When a CB is taken of one of the provs in that kingdom
then this is the message below their CB box:

A Ruby Dragonravages the lands!
Our Kingdom is at WAR!

My guess is that because it is missing a space between"Dragon and ravages", that Angel does not recognize the dragon.

Would that be an Angel problem or a Swirve problem??
View Public Profile Find more posts by brussell Add brussell to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as MorHavoc)
(01-Dec-2006 at 02:57)

here is an unforrmatted cb with a ruby dragon. i haven't seen any other dragons so i can't verify if they have the same spelling glitch

Code:
Money: 91,750gc Peasants: 13,399 Food: 213,511 Bushels Runes: 0 NW: 124,696gc Utopia Guide: Mystics - Mystic Advisor Your wizards gather their runes and begin casting. The spell consumes 0 Runes and ... is successful! Our crystal ball shows ... The Province of Province Name (##:##) as of February 20th, YR1. Race Orc --- Soldiers 1220 Ruler The Humble Sir Name --- Goblins 0 Land 1001 Acres --- Trolls 9359 Peasants 11,895 --- Ogres 0 Building Eff. 87% --- Thieves Unknown Money 516,025gc --- Wizards Unknown Food 6780 bushels --- War Horses 0 Runes 48,183 runes --- Prisoners 0 Trade Balance 0gc --- Off. Points 1034 Service Level Unknown --- Def. Points 52,654 A Ruby Dragonravages the lands! From what we see, this province has been attacked a little recently. Remember, there are few rewards for attacking a badly hit province, as the easy to capture resources have already been taken. Money: 91,750gc Peasants: 13,399 Food: 213,511 Bushels Runes: 0 NW: 124,696gc You enter the Mystic Circle, the secret locale from which your wizards cast their spells. From here, you may issue orders to your magical minions to do anything within their power. Wizards have an amazing array of spells at their disposal, but can only cast so many at any time. Runes will be needed for your wizards to effectively do their magic. You can learn more about this from the Guide above. Wizards: 1527 (1.41 per acre) Runes: 0 Mana: 27% Wizard Training: Active Casting Spells Kingdom: Island: Select Spell: Releasing Wizards We can release our wizards back into the peasantry at any time. Release Wizards:

Stupidity is the Greatest Plague
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mavoc Add Mavoc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Dec-2006 at 03:43)

Originally Posted by MorHavoc: View Post
here is an unforrmatted cb with a ruby dragon. i haven't seen any other dragons so i can't verify if they have the same spelling glitch

Code:
Money: 91,750gc Peasants: 13,399 Food: 213,511 Bushels Runes: 0 NW: 124,696gc Utopia Guide: Mystics - Mystic Advisor Your wizards gather their runes and begin casting. The spell consumes 0 Runes and ... is successful! Our crystal ball shows ... The Province of Province Name (##:##) as of February 20th, YR1. Race Orc --- Soldiers 1220 Ruler The Humble Sir Name --- Goblins 0 Land 1001 Acres --- Trolls 9359 Peasants 11,895 --- Ogres 0 Building Eff. 87% --- Thieves Unknown Money 516,025gc --- Wizards Unknown Food 6780 bushels --- War Horses 0 Runes 48,183 runes --- Prisoners 0 Trade Balance 0gc --- Off. Points 1034 Service Level Unknown --- Def. Points 52,654 A Ruby Dragonravages the lands! From what we see, this province has been attacked a little recently. Remember, there are few rewards for attacking a badly hit province, as the easy to capture resources have already been taken. Money: 91,750gc Peasants: 13,399 Food: 213,511 Bushels Runes: 0 NW: 124,696gc You enter the Mystic Circle, the secret locale from which your wizards cast their spells. From here, you may issue orders to your magical minions to do anything within their power. Wizards have an amazing array of spells at their disposal, but can only cast so many at any time. Runes will be needed for your wizards to effectively do their magic. You can learn more about this from the Guide above. Wizards: 1527 (1.41 per acre) Runes: 0 Mana: 27% Wizard Training: Active Casting Spells Kingdom: Island: Select Spell: Releasing Wizards We can release our wizards back into the peasantry at any time. Release Wizards:
Angel isn't interpreting the dragon properly, since the notification changed.
This will be updated soon I'm sure, now that we know what the notification looks like.

Failing Attacks? Not sure why your CB and Som Disagree? Want to learn how to have a successful attack all the time? Check out
The Attack Calculator Guide
Now Updated for Version 1.80!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashaman00 Add Ashaman00 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(03-Dec-2006 at 06:45)

sunglasses Re: Ruby Dragon problems

Thanks for the data, this will be fixed in the next release!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Dec-2006 at 02:53)
Awsome i thought i was just going crazy!