Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(01-Dec-2013 at 23:04)

What happened to this place?

Seriously, I guess Utopia got boring?
#nostalgia

Izzy is back and older than ever!
View Public Profile Visit Little Kid Izzy's homepage Find more posts by Little Kid Izzy Add Little Kid Izzy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(02-Dec-2013 at 07:30)

ye

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Dec-2013 at 02:03)

Utopia is more alive from my understanding.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / ∆
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(04-Dec-2013 at 16:24)

exclamation mark

Some of us still wander..

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.60
(13-Dec-2013 at 22:25)

This is a rad party

-------------------------------------
"Genius may have its limitations,
but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

-------------------------------------
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gamharlt Add Gamharlt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Dec-2013 at 08:00)

LoL Greeney and Swifty still repping the mod of this place!

Yes it is more alive these days...yet still small or not getting bigger.

Top charted KDs use diplomacy to set their wars up aa they set up big cows then the rest whore.

Every KD that is worth knowing will have their list of CFs and expiration and depending on chart position...you can expect them to wave for war unless you give up x amount of acres.

The crown winners these days are the who can whore the most land these days...and to not alienate the small populations things work rather smoothly sometimes with the eventual qqing.

Same game with good tweaks this age...especially from the warring ghettos perspective but politics are definately different.
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(19-Dec-2013 at 11:41)

You guys must be old by now!
Just saying

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Eldarad)
Donated $9.01
(23-Dec-2013 at 11:26)

I know! The forum is announcing that I am 32 today...scary

You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything from them.
But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adderla Add Adderla to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $8.00
(29-Jan-2014 at 23:15)

Took a peek to look on this old tread.

Getting close to ten years now.

Fun to see some of the old people posting "recently" (Greeny, I could join the mafiagame you PMed me about in 2011 which I received now.

Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
~ Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill ~
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skotten Add Skotten to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Feb-2014 at 23:38)

Re: What happened to this place?

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
It's going to suck when BG finally decides to pack up and leave, and all of the great posts and PMs and memories are lost forever. I spent a few years on here talking to some great people, playing Mafia, discussing football and religion, and stuff.
He can archive it.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / ∆
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Mar-2014 at 06:02)

Wow I cant believe this place is still here... was fun back in the day...

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(03-Mar-2014 at 04:58)

This place was such a massive part of my growing up. I think I probably invested about 40-50h/week into Utopia/UT/UtoNet from when I was 14-18. Feels like so long ago now..
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Mar-2014 at 16:39)

Yeah im in that same boat lol

I have been thinking about making a utopia account just to see what its like again actually... ive been lookin for a time waster type game on my phone and if its still fun utopia might be my answer lol

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2014 at 07:56)

I've been waiting for the troll in the dungeon to die.

Mars II - American Scientist
PhD - Physical Chemistry
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mars II Add Mars II to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Mar-2014 at 01:36)

Some of the people in here, were trolling here before anyone invented word troll or troll face...

I'm free thinking person. I choose my own path, my own thoughts. I see things in my way. Do not believe person's words, believe his actions. When person's words match his actions, do then believe his words.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Menchalior Add Menchalior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Mar-2014 at 05:08)

I don't know, but I've not been here in a long long time

:-d

The only good dwarf is a hungry dwarf
View Public Profile Find more posts by TorchADwarfFarm Add TorchADwarfFarm to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Mar-2014 at 08:33)
It's been a while...
View Public Profile Find more posts by paul8620 Add paul8620 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(31-Mar-2014 at 22:06)

Re: What happened to this place?

Originally Posted by Menchalior: View Post
Some of the people in here, were trolling here before anyone invented word troll or troll face...
lol yeah
good stuff
quality trolls

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(07-Apr-2014 at 11:10)

Seems like a lifetime ago. ;___;

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote