Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(19-Mar-2017 at 20:26)
Is Utopia dead?

I tried to start a province again, after maybe 7 years of absence. Don't know why, to be honest. Utopia came into my brain, so I thought I'd go back and try it out.

Is there anyone here playing? Is it finally dead?

I know one thing for sure... Mitul is a smart man, he got out when it was at its peak

--------------------------
Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zoot Add Zoot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Mar-2017 at 21:50)

Re: Is Utopia dead?

Originally Posted by Zoot: View Post
I tried to start a province again, after maybe 7 years of absence. Don't know why, to be honest. Utopia came into my brain, so I thought I'd go back and try it out.

Is there anyone here playing? Is it finally dead?

I know one thing for sure... Mitul is a smart man, he got out when it was at its peak
Are you Zoot from Absalom?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mentat Add Mentat to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Mar-2017 at 05:24)
Not dead.

LL seXus neXus
View Public Profile Visit titefuzz's homepage Find more posts by titefuzz Add titefuzz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Mar-2017 at 08:48)
Utopia temple sure looks deserted...

Last edited by SauronsPets, 27-Mar-2017 at 08:49.
View Public Profile Find more posts by SauronsPets Add SauronsPets to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Apr-2017 at 16:13)
I don't know why I just googled 'utopia game,' looking to see what was happening with this soul-devouring game. I haven't played it in over a decade, roughly. From the looks of it, nobody else is playing either.

Last edited by wodyo, 01-Apr-2017 at 16:13.
View Public Profile Find more posts by wodyo Add wodyo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Apr-2017 at 12:28)
Re: Is Utopia dead?

Originally Posted by wodyo: View Post
I don't know why I just googled 'utopia game,' looking to see what was happening with this soul-devouring game. I haven't played it in over a decade, roughly. From the looks of it, nobody else is playing either.
It has a small player base of about 2k now.

Newest owners aren't too bad actually.
View Public Profile Find more posts by bobalot Add bobalot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.60
(30-Apr-2017 at 17:49)

June, 2016

Well. It's been since June since I logged into Utopia Temple, but I don't know if I'd join again the game again.

I looked through the player rankings and it looks like my old gang is still at the top of the charts, assuming that they kept their name. I don't think there would be a chance I'd join again, nonetheless.

If only the community had some interesting off-topic discussions on a regular basis.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Shekandar Add Shekandar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote