Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(02-Jun-2017 at 09:52)
Join Date - Beat me

I started playing before this though, when there were boats... who can show a better join by date from there UT account? (clearly I wasn't the most active here though

bowchickabowow
View Public Profile Find more posts by heyshawn Add heyshawn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(17-Jun-2017 at 20:53)

Damn, I was sure I'd win. Although this place seems sadly dead. I miss the heated discussions between all the various people on RGD. Newer places seem so inveterately hostile to the relative reason we had here.
Honestly, at this stage I'm disturbed I still remember the password for UT. I couldn't even tell you my Utopia password.

Maybe I need more/new/better passwords. I mean, fifteen years is a long time.
15 years. Wow.

Noble Lady Sarak ~~ King Was Throne Away
The most extragant idea that a politican can have is to believe that it is enough for a people to march into a foreign country, for that country to adopt its laws and constitution. No-one likes armed missionaries; and nature and prudence both teach us to repel armed missionaries as enemies.
~ Maximilien Robespierre; January 1792
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sarak Add Sarak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jun-2017 at 00:31)
Oh geez are you serious?

Haha you beat me!
View Public Profile Find more posts by oneil Add oneil to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Yesterday at 07:51)

Re: Join Date - Beat me

Originally Posted by oneil: View Post
Oh geez are you serious?

Haha you beat me!
One day ... who woulda thunk it.
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Yesterday at 07:58)

I think we were all here before that though ... I was definitely here in 2000 ... if I recall correctly, the Temple had a server change which caused a reset.
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote