Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(06-Apr-2018 at 08:46)
sunglasses I Am Winner

Flushed All The Pills Down The Toilet

Finally Free Of The Bullshit

Welcome to California. Now go home.
View Public Profile Visit Electricbassguy's homepage Find more posts by Electricbassguy Add Electricbassguy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(06-Apr-2018 at 17:21)

blush

gz

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote