Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(15-Jan-2019 at 06:47)

Alliances lol

Absolom was the monster that lasted amongst alliances, HaJ faded long before. I ponder who is left playing as I read names of posters within. How I wonder what became as I realize I have most on msn and a few more on FB.

Interesting seeing here a catalog of aspirations and friendships. How a game did so much for the beginning of social media is awesome.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chromemagnonman Add Chromemagnonman to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $10.00
(19-Jan-2019 at 06:06)

Some of us still check in from time to time; even if we don't play anymore.

I was reminiscing with a few old Utopian/RK players about the old days of MMOs before the pleb masses took over the Internet and gaming went to mobile, P2W hell.

And the communities were less toxic too. Or, perhaps it's my old age.

Then again, some of us are 15 anymore and may have wised up a bit.

Mercyful Fate
Heru en'Arvandor of Taure en'Arvandor
View Public Profile Visit Mercyful Fate's homepage Find more posts by Mercyful Fate Add Mercyful Fate to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jan-2019 at 10:36)
Re: Alliances lol

Originally Posted by Mercyful Fate: View Post
Some of us still check in from time to time; even if we don't play anymore.

I was reminiscing with a few old Utopian/RK players about the old days of MMOs before the pleb masses took over the Internet and gaming went to mobile, P2W hell.

And the communities were less toxic too. Or, perhaps it's my old age.

Then again, some of us are 15 anymore and may have wised up a bit.
It certainly has become very toxic.

4Chan used to be a place where the various degenerates of the internet ended up.

Now it influences US presidential elections.
View Public Profile Find more posts by bobalot Add bobalot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote