Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $10.00
(20-Nov-2019 at 03:05)

RIP Thalius

https://i.imgur.com/IncMBLz.jpg

To all my old Utopians,

I have some sad news to deliver to you all.

A month ago today, my good friend (and Dutch Uncle) of nearly 2 decades and our founder/leader of Taure en'Arvandor alliance passed away. Here's the Thalius banner that Thunder requested. If you're still playing like that masochist Thunder, feel free to fly it on your kingdom too in Bud's memory. Thalius impacted thousands of players during his tenure in Utopia. May Bud "Thalius" Davis rest in peace.

Bud had moved to Portugal toward the end of 2018 for a change of venue and try out life as an expat (expatriate), but unfortunately that dream was cut short when he had to return to the States when bladder cancer was discovered. He began chemotherapy treatment toward the middle of summer. Unfortunately, he passed away on October 19, 2019.

He was 70 years old, 39 years clean & sober, and was an embodiment of kindness toward others.

Respectfully,

Mercyful Fate aka Alex

Mercyful Fate
Heru en'Arvandor of Taure en'Arvandor
View Public Profile Visit Mercyful Fate's homepage Find more posts by Mercyful Fate Add Mercyful Fate to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(24-Nov-2019 at 11:04)

Rip

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote